Age of History 3
PApaSpitler

A scenario for addon+

Okay so i have created a scenario for the addon+ mod 

LORE:    its simple a alternative version of the aftermath of World War 1

progress:  30%

Events: I will add a lot of events over time and some unique events too like votes in a country every 4 years or so           about 500 events will be added so it will take a while but it will be worth it😉

Also I will try my best to give the player a LOT of freedom in those events For example: if you want to try and buy the old german lands that were lost in the peace treaty or just make your realtions with france so good that you can just ask for them and of course you can choose the aggresive route 

let me know if you like it or not and you can also leave suggestions for events, borders, continents etc

20190619190329_1.jpg

20190619190247_1.jpg

20190619190347_1.jpg

Edited by PApaSpitler