Jump to content
Age of History Games
memososisi

2019 v2 was released! - Modern World Scenario with Autonomous States,Alliances,Happinesses,Economies and More

Recommended Posts

I shared a scenario called 2019. I want to continue developing a scenario. I didn't add nations. I am going to add nations and other autonomous states when I prepare v2.

2019 V1 Review Video: 

 

2019 V1 Link for PC&Android: http://link.tl/2hMyC

I added other Autonomous States. I added some relations. I fixed my mistakes. I am going to add nations when I prepare v3.

2019 V2 Review Video: 

 

2019 V2 Link for PC&Android: http://link.tl/2i88x

How to Install New Scenarios for Age of Civilizations II Android: https://youtu.be/Z5PztpzWY6o

How to Download New Civilizations for Age of Civilizations II Android:
https://youtu.be/uYazfNDlxlo

How to Download Documents on Link.tl:
https://youtu.be/0qCQvJGZV7I
 

Screenshots for V1:

bv2Amj.png

00kj9L.png

4pk2Xq.png

OrZnmA.png

zGVv94.png

yGl8gN.png

6Dk7d9.png

WXZAmQ.png

3OaBQp.png

p5oqln.png

kMg3m9.png

NL46mL.png

anDJmg.png

Screenshots for V2:

nb2loR.png

vaRP7p.png

1prE0G.png

Edited by memososisi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 9:41 AM, memososisi said:

 

Nice mod but I was developing a similar mod, In my case I'm including some civilizations that aren't in the game, I do the civil wars like cores and not like civilizations, I didn't count the autonomous communities of spain as autonomous and in my case it has the leaders for the modern day nations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 10:57 PM, memososisi said:

I shared a scenario called 2019. I want to continue developing a scenario. I didn't add nations. I am going to add nations and other autonomous states when I prepare v2.

2019 V1 Review Video: 

 

2019 V1 Link for PC&Android: http://link.tl/2hMyC

I added other Autonomous States. I added some relations. I fixed my mistakes. I am going to add nations when I prepare v3.

2019 V2 Review Video: 

 

2019 V2 Link for PC&Android: http://link.tl/2i88x

How to Install New Scenarios for Age of Civilizations II Android: https://youtu.be/Z5PztpzWY6o

How to Download New Civilizations for Age of Civilizations II Android:
https://youtu.be/uYazfNDlxlo

How to Download Documents on Link.tl:
https://youtu.be/0qCQvJGZV7I
 

Screenshots for V1:

bv2Amj.png

00kj9L.png

4pk2Xq.png

OrZnmA.png

zGVv94.png

yGl8gN.png

6Dk7d9.png

WXZAmQ.png

3OaBQp.png

p5oqln.png

kMg3m9.png

NL46mL.png

anDJmg.png

Screenshots for V2:

nb2loR.png

vaRP7p.png

1prE0G.png

0 fps video?? how am i supposed to see anything in this video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SuperGion915 said:

Nice mod but I was developing a similar mod, In my case I'm including some civilizations that aren't in the game, I do the civil wars like cores and not like civilizations, I didn't count the autonomous communities of spain as autonomous and in my case it has the leaders for the modern day nations

If you release your mod , i can Review your mod on My YouTube Channel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 12:46 AM, PApaSpitler said:

Sorry but can you explain what you mean by if you are poor ? also i meant the second video

Fast Internet Providers are so expensive in Turkey. So we can't upload a video in high quality. Also computers are so expensive in Turkey. The Turkish Education System is unregular. So my English is bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, memososisi said:

Fast Internet Providers are so expensive in Turkey. So we can't upload a video in high quality. Also computers are so expensive in Turkey. The Turkish Education System is unregular. So my English is bad.

ohh ok i see sorry then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 9:59 PM, Ilovethisgame2 said:

Yok bazı kurslar cidden iyi öğretiyor ben sonbahar ve kış haftada 1 kez gittim ingilizcem şaha kalktı ve internette takılıyorsan bence bilmelisin bizim türklerin takıldığı kısımlar ve ingilizce olan yabancı kısımlarda manyak bir kalite farkı var

İngilizce konuşularak öğrenilir ezberlenerek değil 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 10:04 PM, memososisi said:

İngilizce konuşularak öğrenilir ezberlenerek değil 🙂

İlla konuşmaya gerek yok zaten oynadığımız çoğu oyun ingilizce anlamak zorunda olduğun için zamanla öğreniyorsun ve online oyunlarda da konuşmayı deneyebilirsin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Ilovethisgame2 said:

İlla konuşmaya gerek yok zaten oynadığımız çoğu oyun ingilizce anlamak zorunda olduğun için zamanla öğreniyorsun ve online oyunlarda da konuşmayı deneyebilirsin

Güzel Mikrofonumuz yok hadi mikrofon olsun , telefon veya bilgisayarda cihazımın kaldırabileceği çevrimiçi konuşmalı oyun yok ya da ben bilmiyorum. Artık çoğu oyun da Türkçe destekli 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ilovethisgame2 said:

Bize kelimelerden ziyade cümle kurmayı zamanları falan öğretiyorlar kelimeler daha az oluyor

Bana şu İngilizce ile Türkçede karışan tüm "ile" eklerini öğretseler yeter 😄 çok karışıyor Türkçe ile İngilizce. Mesela olaylı senaryo diyeceğiz , "with" mi yoksa başka bir şey mi diyeceğim belli değil. "with events" diyorum ben 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Orhan Eren GR
      Hello !
      This is World War 1 Mod for Gathering Storm mod !
      With Events of course !
      ------WİTH 200 EVENTS !------
      IMPORTANT ! 
                    I didn't add events just to be events. There is a feature to choose a path in events. While AI is always on the historical path, I have                           added alternative routes for you players!
                    And events do not affect your gameplay! Peace treaties, winning the war, losing the war is in your hands!
                    And you know that in the 1936 scenario, there was little army training. I added this feature for ww1 as well!
      And u can play this scenario on Conquerors mod too !
      And play with %20 AI Agressive - %50 Game Speed

      V2.5 - Final Version !

      -New 12 event
      -New 24 leader (with pictures)
      -And now the total number of events is 200. the total number of leaders is 45 (and they all have pictures!)
       
      Producers : Beag_5 (me) - Price

      And thanks for the help :  Mad Dog - Emrer Bozkurters - Çikolatalı Süt - Mr. Cool Brock.

      Download Link for PC :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yau1h9DhEaB5WVGSa067LcNI9NwNzXF4/view?usp=sharing

      Download Link for Mobil (Parch 0.3 with WW1): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1symWK-oBv2ezDVd5ZNO2tW0svV5rqJd0/view?usp=sharing
       
       
       
       
       
       
      The Gathering Storm Mod : 
       
       
       
       
       
       


       
    • By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)
       
      Hail Shop Soy!
       





    • By Xjento fan
      Im Building a project that i don't have An name for. i got this idea from Reddit.first release 1 august.1 day is one turn
      Events for:
      Turkey
       
      U.s.a
       
      C.s.a
       
      Russia
       
      Serbia
       
      China
       
      Japan
       
      North korea
    • By Vedemy
      Warning : Working only on Sieg Edition and please set 0% Aggresion for more historically gameplay.
      Hello. Finnaly i finished my World War 1 map with events. About the map
      - 96 Civilizations
      - Over 70+ events
      - Real dates
      - Events working untill 1923
      Update list :
      V1.0 - Release.
      V1.1 - New civilizations, New events, Bug fixes, Updated borders, Updated balance.
      V1.2 - Updated borders, New events, Bug fixes, Railway Events.
      V1.3 - New events, Updated balance.
      V1.3.1 - Fixed events.
      If you found some bugs or something like that please tell me about it in comments. 🙂
       
       

       
       
       
       
      1625923881410ducujxxw.rar
    • By WorldStadiums
      AGE OF CONFLICT

      Age of Conflict is a mod based on the modern era (1900-present), in which it will be tried to be as exact as possible to the various years in which the mod is based. From completely renewed scenarios of the First World War and the modern world, to completely new scenarios of the Cold War or the interwar period.
      This "Mod" I wanted to do a long time ago, I even published a post in the forum, but due to lack of time I had to delete it ... Now I have a little time to create it, so this time I will not delete it.
      The idea of the mod is completely inspired by Nova Aurora, my goal is to make something as cool as the previously mentioned mod.
      Also, if you have any suggestions for any scenario or if you want to help with the mod (either looking for information or things like that) you just have to tell me
      Discord Server: https://discord.gg/77ceMrqKgn
      What I plan to add:
      Many new scenarios ranging from 1900 to 2021 Rarely seen new civilizations, from very unknown African tribes to rare vassal states in scenarios New formable nations, mostly fictitious, but there will also be historical. Events in all scenarios New music Correct leaders for each scenario, (European, American and the most important countries of Asia, Africa and Oceania) There are more things that I would like to add, such as a new fund or new provinces, but they are things that I do not think I will add due to lack of time.
      Future scenarios:
      1900 1910 Great War || 1914 1916 Interwar Period || 1919/1920/1921 (Not decided yet) 1930 Chaco War || 1932 World War II || 1936 1940 1942 1945 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 Yugoslav Wars || 1991 2000 Modern World || 2021 Internal territorial organizations || Europe 2021* *In this scenario would be the majority of states, provinces, etc. of European countries. It would be on the map of Europe that comes by default in the game, so that the limits are a little more exact
      (Scenarios such as the Second Sino-Japanese War or the Russian Revolution will not be included separately, as they will be included in the annual scenarios)
      Progress: 4%
      Screenshots: Coming Soon
       
  • Popular Now

  • Our picks

  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...