Age of History Games
ElFrrazaditas1Uwu

HOC2 (Hearts of Civilizations 2)

Hello how are you? I'm Very Good, so I've been working on a project called "Hearts Of Civilizations 2" That According to the Name Will Be A Mix Between Age Of Civilizations And Hearts Of Irons Until Now I'm Making Decisions For Civilizations.

>How to 1° Way:Concentrate on The People (Social Way) but the army starts to waste and the economy is going up quite slow, 2° Way: Concentrate on the Army, the road (all die !!!!!!!!) but the town is getting more and more unhappy and unstable and the economy goes down or? 3° Way: The Economic Way that would be that you earn money but the people and the army begin to have instability by not concentrating on them more and more. 

>You Can Also Form Empires: Empire that You Can Form: 4 Reich (Germany), The Union of the Balkans (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), The Empire of Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay, South America in General, Union Iberica, and Many More

> For Now The Map Are In A Alpha Version in A 1.0 The Archive Is Not Avalible Now Srry :7

>Image Of The 1° Event Or Decision You Need to Take In The Scenario

Captura de pantalla (13).png

Edited by ElFrrazaditas1Uwu
Bad Write

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Julikos
      This is WWI scenario for whole world.

worldwar1.rar
    • By rzg0ld3n
      Ever tired of those bloated mods that say they add 90+ scenarios but they're all a few years apart?
      Ever wanted a mod which spans from ancient history to alt future, without losing that vanilla feel to the game?
      No? Well bad luck! That's exactly what my mod will do.
      The RZ's Extended Timeline mod i've done is based off the mod of same name for EU4. The plan is to create various scenarios spanning from the ancient times to ~2100. These scenarios will mostly be full world maps, NOT small regions. I will use all custom civilizations because it's hard to fix vanilla countries/leaders (Hitler controls communist germany in 1999?? come on!!!!), even if it's very time consuming. It will also add various ideologies and fixes to main game. The mod will use the vanilla AOC2 map with different backgrounds so low requirement/mobile players can still play perfectly.
      Currently Added:
      New Realistic style map (thanks @urdekreiz for the map) 149 new Custom Civ's for all time that the mod covers (yet to add more) 4 new ideologies, (Social Democracy, Roman Government, Valorism, Antifascist) currently planning to add more Reworked Ages  Planned:
      More ideologies More custom civ's Scenarios: At the beginning... (300 BC) Dawn of the World (1 AC) Roman-Parthian War (58)* Pax Romana (117) End of the Romans (335)+ Barbarian Migration (395)* Rise of Islam (637) The Frankish Empire (780) Stamford Bridge Battle (1066) The Third Crusade (1187)* The Mongol Invasion (1206) Rise of the Ottomans (1444) The Seven Years War (1756) The French Revolution (1789) Crowning of Queen Victoria (1836) American Civil War (1861)* World War I (1914) World War II (1936) The Cold War (1947) Cuban Missile Crisis (1962)* Millennium Dawn (2000) New World Order (2045) World War III (2057) Road to 2100 (2062) *: Map of region(s), not entire world
      +: In Development
      ^: Finished
      Here's Europe from the 335 scenario I'm currently working on, any suggestions are accepted:

• By YArifK
      Here's a little tutorial on how to set up your script correctly:
      1) Download the zip file below
      2) Copy (do not rename) the folder "1544964241155bztfsakp" and paste it into the folder located here by default: 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II \ map \ Earth \ scenarios
      3) Open the "civilization_editor" folder in the zip file you downloaded
      4) Copy everything inside the folder and paste it into the folder located here by default: 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II \ game \ Civilizations_editor
      5) Initiation Age of Civilizations 2
      Hope you enjoy
      Please write if you have any requests or find problems.
      INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCENARIO:
      1) The events of this scenario are the normal first world war scenario and the probability of events is 70%. If you want, I can reduce this and make a more alternative first world war scenario, or I can increase this rate and make a more realistic first world war scenario.
      2) SOME COUNTRIES REALLY TAKING INTO WAR WILL NOT JOIN THE WAR, I WILL CORRECT IT SOON.
      3) THERE IS NO DETAILED DATE OF THE ACTIVITIES. I will fix this in the shortest time.
      4) IF YOU HAVE CHANGE REQUESTS REGARDING INITIAL MONEY, NUMBER OF SOLDIERS, TECHNOLOGY LEVEL AND HAPPINESS, PLEASE WRITE
      5) IF YOU HAVE A COMMENT OR PROBLEM ABOUT THE MAP AND EVENTS, PLEASE WRITE.

NOTE: THIS SCENARIO MAP HAS BEEN MADE BY Hyepak. I CHANGED THE TECHNOLOGIES, SOLDIERS, ACTIVITIES AND HAPPINESS OF THE COUNTRIES.
      Hyepak's WORLD WAR I LINK: http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/26-world-war-i-scenario/ 

MY MODIFIED SCENARIO DOWNLOAD LINK:    World War 1.rar

• By Chairman Baad
      If you've seen or created an event before, you'd understand the various issues behind the event text. Why can I only see part of the text in the event creator? Why did the description I just wrote get deleted when I added a trigger? Why are all the events in a different language? For many mods, these issues are common in scenarios with events. Luckily, there's a better way to display event text: event localization! Inspired by the system in Hearts of Iron IV, and originally demonstrated in The Chairman Baad Collection (rest in lack of content and peace) before being used in Norrvägen and The Second Great War, event localization alleviates all of the issues present with the standard way of event writing.
      So how do you use event localization?
      Event localization is a process that's simple for even a first-time modder.
      Go into your AoH2 directory, go to game/languages/, and open Bundle.properties. (the English language file for AoH2) Write your event's title, description (if you plan to add one), and outcomes under a tag for each piece of text. Be careful not to use the same tag for more than one event.
      Here's an example with the Turkish defensive pact event from TCBC. In this example, _t corresponds to _title, _d is for _description, and _o1 and _o2 are for _outcome1 and _outcome2 respectively. Replace each tag and description with your own, and make sure to save your changes! tur_azeripactexp_t = Defensive Pact with Azerbaijan Expiring tur_azeripactexp_d = Our agreement for mutual security with Azerbaijan is set to expire on the 16th of August. However, we have the option to renew the agreement and extend it until 2030. The only catch: both parties must agree to a renewal. What should we do? tur_azeripactexp_o1 = Appeal for a renewal. tur_azeripactexp_o2 = Let it expire.        3. In the AoH2 event creator, instead of writing your event text like you normally would, write the tags corresponding to the ones you added in
                 Bundle.properties.
      And that's it! You've just set up an event using event localization! During gameplay, if your event pops up and you see the event tags instead of your text, go into the settings and reselect your game language. This reloads the Bundle files so that your text will appear the next time you see the event.
      Now how does this solve the issues with normal event text?
      Let's go over that, shall we?
      Why can I only see part of the text in the event creator? By writing your event text in Bundle.properties, you are relieving yourself of this issue by using a text editor instead of the event creator. Unlike the event creator which doesn't let you scroll through your text, a text editor will let you see your text in full, allowing for longer descriptions and clear writing.
      Why did the description I just wrote get deleted when I added a trigger? It is frustrating to spend a few minutes writing an event description only to lose it upon adding a new trigger. But with event localization, you don't have to spend another few minutes retyping your description from the beginning. The next time you lose your description, you can simply retype the description's tag rather than the description itself, saving you some precious time in the event creator.
      Why are all the events in a different language? Ah yes, the classic "events only support one language" issue. This is probably the biggest advantage of using event localization: events can support multiple languages! Let's say that you want your event to support Turkish and English. By writing your English event text in Bundle.properties and your Turkish text in Bundle_tr.properties, players will see the event text in the correct language whether they're playing in English or Turkish. No more confusion or duplicate scenarios for each language!
      Now that you know the steps and advantages of using event localization, I hope you consider using it the next time you add events to a mod or scenario!
    • By Julikos
      this is a 1953 scenario.

1953.RAR
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!