Age of History Games
  1. ieunal61

ieunal61

2. Funkitty

Funkitty

• Similar Content

• By WorldStadiums
      AGE OF CONFLICT

Age of Conflict is a mod based on the modern era (1900-present), in which it will be tried to be as exact as possible to the various years in which the mod is based. From completely renewed scenarios of the First World War and the modern world, to completely new scenarios of the Cold War or the interwar period.
      This "Mod" I wanted to do a long time ago, I even published a post in the forum, but due to lack of time I had to delete it ... Now I have a little time to create it, so this time I will not delete it.
      The idea of the mod is completely inspired by Nova Aurora, my goal is to make something as cool as the previously mentioned mod.
      Also, if you have any suggestions for any scenario or if you want to help with the mod (either looking for information or things like that) you just have to tell me
      Discord Server: https://discord.gg/77ceMrqKgn
      What I plan to add:
      Many new scenarios ranging from 1900 to 2021 Rarely seen new civilizations, from very unknown African tribes to rare vassal states in scenarios New formable nations, mostly fictitious, but there will also be historical. Events in all scenarios New music Correct leaders for each scenario, (European, American and the most important countries of Asia, Africa and Oceania) There are more things that I would like to add, such as a new fund or new provinces, but they are things that I do not think I will add due to lack of time.
      Future scenarios:
      1900 1910 Great War || 1914 1916 Interwar Period || 1919/1920/1921 (Not decided yet) 1930 Chaco War || 1932 World War II || 1936 1940 1942 1945 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 Yugoslav Wars || 1991 2000 Modern World || 2021 Internal territorial organizations || Europe 2021* *In this scenario would be the majority of states, provinces, etc. of European countries. It would be on the map of Europe that comes by default in the game, so that the limits are a little more exact
      (Scenarios such as the Second Sino-Japanese War or the Russian Revolution will not be included separately, as they will be included in the annual scenarios)
      Progress: 4%
      Screenshots: Coming Soon

• By Hhskksjsjs
      Привет! Помогите, пожалуйста, сделать карту для мода, буду очень признателен.Hey! Please help me make a map for the mod, I will be very grateful
    • By Suzema
      Actual version of Age of Elder Scrolls - 2.0
      Age of Elder Scrolls - modification, that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn.
      In these mod is:
      -Map of the Nirn (4618 prov., 61 scenarios, 228 form.civs);
      -Elaborated map of the Tamriel (1797 prov., 57 scenarios, 131 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
      -Map of the Shivering Isles (171 prov., 8 scenarios, 4 form.civs);
      -Map of the Vvardenfell (612 prov., 7 scenarios, 8 form.civs);
      -Simplified map of the Tamriel (612 prov., 9 scenarios, 87 form.civs); (cuted from mod since version 2.0)
      -Music from the TES games (61 tracks);
      -New sounds;
      -New font;
      -New icons;
      -New interface;
      -1407 new civilizations;
      -Some new ideologies;
      -Remaded "Ages";
      -Mechanics of the leaders remade under the "National bonuses" (156 in total);
      -Code changes like in Bloody Europe II.
      Mod is available for PC and Androids
      DOWNLOAD LINKS:
      PC:
      Yandex.disk
      Mail.ru
      Google Drive
      ANDROID:
      Yandex.disk
      Mail.ru
      Google Drive

Also check my old mod: 
      Bloody Europe II

• By No Surviving
      I am making a new mod "Hearts of Soldiers II" and can y'all give me some ideas on formable nations?

Example:

Name: Greater French Empire
      Capital: Paris
      Description: France wins against Russia in the Napoleonic Wars
      Flag:

Required Provinces:

• By Astolfo
      Hi everyone! I created MY first complete map, I made it with minimal support, I hope you like it! ;З
      Along with the map, you will receive 6 scenarios, but a little rather poor, but I tried!
      And yes! this is the same map where Belarus is a super power! 
      If you like it, in the future I will release an updated version, shift the map frame, add provinces and much more, please rate it! :З
      110 prov
      6 scenario
      do not pay attention to the strange flags in the screenshots, I made this map on the basis of one old mod, in the game there will be no such flags 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xcPSe8Dy0dQOAs36g5bZ7FQRsOJ_h1Cr/view?usp=sharing
      To install the map you will need:
      even hands
      transfer rusich to AoC / Map
      In the Age_of_Civilizations.json folder, copy one of the map lines, and paste the name of the new map
      Move rus_L and rus_R to backgraund, and play!
      Author: Astolfo 70%, Osobo Krivou 30%

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!