1. Ancori1

Ancori1

2. Hydra

Hydra

3. memososisi

memososisi

• Similar Content

• By Wriv12
      You can have an alternative, a historical one, anything you like in your heart. Just give me an idea.
    • By Avatar Mod
      Long ago, I started creating a mod for an Avatar. Then, everything changed when the laziness took over the project. Only I, the developer of this project, could complete it, but when everyone needed me the most, I was vanished .A 1 year passed and I want to start this mod again and although I have a lot to remember, but I believe that I will be able to complete it.

• By ivr17
      Developement progress: vse normalno
      Addon - is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.
      FEATURES:
      ~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood; Sattelite map to choose from; A huge number of new formable states; A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica); Many new cities; Over 1000 new states; 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments; New aesthetic fonts; Russian and English language support; Events; Other stuff. More news and information in our group
      Full release is planned in first half of 2021 year

• By mimida21
      i have seen ones with middle east already,  but like, there ain't the other ones, you know: The African one.
      so i made a scenario featuring only countries from middle east and north Africa only.

you're welcome.
      note: and no, i ain't feature any European country cause of refugee crisis and dumb jokes, this is a pure, accurate version of the Arab world, i made this for fun, not politics
       may 19 update: i wastelanded one provinces and give 4 more for turkey, should be accurate now. 
      may 25 update: i made three new scenarios, one about fascism vs communism, two about world war 1 and 2.

thearabworld.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!