Age of History 3

memososisi

Greater Mod Pack (+200 Scenario, +8 Maps, 15+ Ideologies) (Addin+ v7)

On 7/28/2020 at 6:30 PM, urdekreiz said:

addin e güzel bir bgyle ui koy, birde kalitesiz ve aynı seneryoları çıkar. daha güzel olur
bgyle uiyi kendin yaparsın artık 😄

Evet kanka öyle düşünüyordum da internetim yok 😞 güzel bir font, background ve UI + kötü senaryoları çıkarmak + yeni güzel senaryolar eklemek

12 hours ago, memososisi said:

Evet kanka öyle düşünüyordum da internetim yok 😞 güzel bir font, background ve UI + kötü senaryoları çıkarmak + yeni güzel senaryolar eklemek

Background konusunda yardımcı olabilirim. UI yide ederim ama o kolay kendinde yapabilirsin yani, font olarakda yardımcı olurum. Eğer istiyorsan discorddan bana ulaş

her senaryo da görmeye görmeye alıştım ama senaryo yapımcılarına sesleyirom 1475-1774 arası yıllarda senaryo ytapanlara güney kırım hariç kırım hanlığı osmanlı toprağı değildi ayrıca 1571 de moskova ve güneyi kırım hanlığıydı

(çeyirmeye üşendim biri çevirirse ing ye sevinirim)

On 7/30/2020 at 11:06 PM, urdekreiz said:

Background konusunda yardımcı olabilirim. UI yide ederim ama o kolay kendinde yapabilirsin yani, font olarakda yardımcı olurum. Eğer istiyorsan discorddan bana ulaş

Hmmm neden birden böyle bir yardimda bulunmak istedin 😀

Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).

Download (Android):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1EQWUVJxZd-AbJeoyd38tiQgRfVuHn_

Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2. Wanna get a lot of mod links without ads & without perms? Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/UGq6Z5A

On 8/24/2020 at 5:31 PM, molikanoada said:

The problem isnt that I can't understand it (I translated it), the problem is I can't do anything when this event pops up.

Screenshot_2020-08-24-15-19-52-1.png

Oh sorry about that scenario... It is on the Turkish language. Next version i will fix that problem. I will share only Turkish & only English versions.

PC:

You need to get permission to download this mod. So how to get permission? You should send me a photo of a bowl of water or food you put in your street for homeless animals to get permission. If you have a pet, you can send me a photo of it without put a bowl of water or food. You can send your photo on everywhere. 

24.09.2020 19:53 tarihinde kürşad55 şunları söyledi:

yardım edermsiniz?

Yaptığınız modda yeni oyun diyince tekrar oyunun giriş ye rine atıyor 

Aynı şekilde editöre basınca oyunun giriş yerine atıyor tüm oyuınları oynamak için yandaki ok basın basıyorum fakat bu zorlu oluyor

Edited by kürşad55

On 9/17/2020 at 3:28 PM, memososisi said:

PC:

You need to get permission to download this mod. So how to get permission? You should send me a photo of a bowl of water or food you put in your street for homeless animals to get permission. If you have a pet, you can send me a photo of it without put a bowl of water or food. You can send your photo on everywhere. 

Create comics meme "cat fed with a spoon meme, cat fed spaghetti meme, cat  eating spaghetti" - Comics - Meme-arsenal.com

On 9/17/2020 at 2:28 PM, memososisi said:

PC:

Ok here

Fat as A Cow - cleveland.com

On 9/24/2020 at 7:46 PM, kürşad55 said:

yaptığınız modda yeni oyun diyince tekrar oyunun giriş yerine atıyor 

Kankam 1880 senaryosunu silmelisin eğer PC için indirdiysen. PC'de 1880 senaryosu hata veriyor da. Scenarios klasorü içerisinden 1880 klasörünü silmelisin.