Age of History 3
The_Man

Projekt Erika: History's last chapter

Alright so I think you guys deserve a status update since I've been silent for a long time now. 

Basically I'll release a demo for reichskommissariat ostland and maybe china as soon as I get home from America ( 15th September) so stay tuned for that.

and for the meantime here's a leak of Nato occupied Africa and german occupied Africa. 

africa_nazi.jpg

Africa_ofn.jpg

Feedback: It looks very nice aesthetically and event-wise, but better grammar/spelling would be nice. Thanks.

---

Sincerely, Barron

DEMO RELEASE HAS BEEN DELAYED TO THE END OF SEPTEMBER/START OF OCTOBER!!!

since I'm a lazy fuck who hasn't worked on the demo for the past week whatsoever so here are a few screenshots/leaks for the time being. There might be some extra content in the demo due to the delay so stay tuned ;).

20190917192006_1.jpg

sbl.png

Edited by The_Man