Age of History Games
adham3521

1939 ww2

14 hours ago, matt2 said:

*ahem* Did you really just steal that scenario from the scenario folder and renamed the folder?

I haven't proved the scenario, but I have seen that in the picture, Ethiopia seems to be part of Italian East Africa. In that case, maybe he just modified some parts of the original scenario and shared with us (I hope that this is the case)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Julikos
      This is WWI scenario for whole world.

worldwar1.rar
    • By rzg0ld3n
      Ever tired of those bloated mods that say they add 90+ scenarios but they're all a few years apart?
      Ever wanted a mod which spans from ancient history to alt future, without losing that vanilla feel to the game?
      No? Well bad luck! That's exactly what my mod will do.
      The RZ's Extended Timeline mod i've done is based off the mod of same name for EU4. The plan is to create various scenarios spanning from the ancient times to ~2100. These scenarios will mostly be full world maps, NOT small regions. I will use all custom civilizations because it's hard to fix vanilla countries/leaders (Hitler controls communist germany in 1999?? come on!!!!), even if it's very time consuming. It will also add various ideologies and fixes to main game. The mod will use the vanilla AOC2 map with different backgrounds so low requirement/mobile players can still play perfectly.
      Currently Added:
      New Realistic style map (thanks @urdekreiz for the map) 149 new Custom Civ's for all time that the mod covers (yet to add more) 4 new ideologies, (Social Democracy, Roman Government, Valorism, Antifascist) currently planning to add more Reworked Ages  Planned:
      More ideologies More custom civ's Scenarios: At the beginning... (300 BC) Dawn of the World (1 AC) Roman-Parthian War (58)* Pax Romana (117) End of the Romans (335)+ Barbarian Migration (395)* Rise of Islam (637) The Frankish Empire (780) Stamford Bridge Battle (1066) The Third Crusade (1187)* The Mongol Invasion (1206) Rise of the Ottomans (1444) The Seven Years War (1756) The French Revolution (1789) Crowning of Queen Victoria (1836) American Civil War (1861)* World War I (1914) World War II (1936) The Cold War (1947) Cuban Missile Crisis (1962)* Millennium Dawn (2000) New World Order (2045) World War III (2057) Road to 2100 (2062) *: Map of region(s), not entire world
      +: In Development
      ^: Finished
      Here's Europe from the 335 scenario I'm currently working on, any suggestions are accepted:

• By YArifK
      Here's a little tutorial on how to set up your script correctly:
      1) Download the zip file below
      2) Copy (do not rename) the folder "1544964241155bztfsakp" and paste it into the folder located here by default: 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II \ map \ Earth \ scenarios
      3) Open the "civilization_editor" folder in the zip file you downloaded
      4) Copy everything inside the folder and paste it into the folder located here by default: 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II \ game \ Civilizations_editor
      5) Initiation Age of Civilizations 2
      Hope you enjoy
      Please write if you have any requests or find problems.
      INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCENARIO:
      1) The events of this scenario are the normal first world war scenario and the probability of events is 70%. If you want, I can reduce this and make a more alternative first world war scenario, or I can increase this rate and make a more realistic first world war scenario.
      2) SOME COUNTRIES REALLY TAKING INTO WAR WILL NOT JOIN THE WAR, I WILL CORRECT IT SOON.
      3) THERE IS NO DETAILED DATE OF THE ACTIVITIES. I will fix this in the shortest time.
      4) IF YOU HAVE CHANGE REQUESTS REGARDING INITIAL MONEY, NUMBER OF SOLDIERS, TECHNOLOGY LEVEL AND HAPPINESS, PLEASE WRITE
      5) IF YOU HAVE A COMMENT OR PROBLEM ABOUT THE MAP AND EVENTS, PLEASE WRITE.

NOTE: THIS SCENARIO MAP HAS BEEN MADE BY Hyepak. I CHANGED THE TECHNOLOGIES, SOLDIERS, ACTIVITIES AND HAPPINESS OF THE COUNTRIES.
      Hyepak's WORLD WAR I LINK: http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/26-world-war-i-scenario/ 

MY MODIFIED SCENARIO DOWNLOAD LINK:    World War 1.rar

• By Julikos
      this is a 1953 scenario.

1953.RAR
    • By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      CONNECTIONS: 30%/2565
      NATIONS: None
      SCENARIOS: None
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 5/14/21 (DoH 15)
      Hello everyone! I have great stuff right here! Not only, literally everything is finished (exept for connections), I have already started doing cities and reached 30% about connections! Because I forgot names of some capitals I'll have to visit my babushka which can be done in 9 days from now so if I'll get enough psychycal power to complete connections next week, I won't be able to continue yet, just so you know. Here are connections I've done (i hope you can see the lines):

Update 5/7/21 (DoH 14)
      Hello! I decided not to stop DoH from existence lol; I made a lot of connections as well as a lot of other stuff (sea provinces, continents and regions) but then I decided to make some army box fixes and the game crashed. Now I can't open it so if someone knows the solution, pls tell me lol

#slavsunite
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!