Age of History Games
  1. LAUELCOMMIE☭

LAUELCOMMIE☭

• Similar Content

• By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• By Bolin
      This scenario is about 1947 Europe. Realistic Civilizations, Minorities and 4 separate events are in this scenario. (This scenario is only valid for Conqueror's 1.5.1)
      1616424911618xrbflvlr.rar
    • By xx_Agam_xx
      Pomysł i opis scenariusza
      Death Reich to scenariusz, w którym Niemcy wygrywają I Wojne Światową. Ale scenariusz jest oparty na filmie:
      Mapa

Kontakt
      Niezgoda:  ! Agam # 5354
      Discord:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW7Mx8H1C0hDb4TSZmNjTWQ
    • By Orhan Eren GR
      36 / 5000   There is a lot of event in the scenario

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1klwTim7L0OXAzwPqpimHRJVSuYEHcUJc/view?usp=sharing

Events and Scenario Trailer : 
      Mini Pictures :

• By Kerems2434
      Conqueror's II / What if Trotsky Becomes Leader of USSR? (DETAILED SCENARIO)
      One of our modders, @İmperial Sealand, has designed a new scenario for Conqueror's II.
      This scenario is about "What if Trotsky Becomes Leader of USSR?". This is a really detailed scenario.
      There are 93 events in this scenario. So if you love play the game with events, this scenario is a good choice for you.
      STORY OF THE SCENARİO:
      With Lenin's death in 1924, the Soviet Union was shaken, and many Politburo members did not know what to do. Finally, in 1925, Trotsky took over with the support of the Red Army and students, but there were too many names in the Politburo that opposed him. Trotsky had to be careful.
      In Germany, the German Social Democratic Party cooperated with the Communists against the incoming Nazi threat, and in 1928, with Trotsky's support, the Communists came to power in Germany and drove the Nazis out of the country. After communist rule, the monarchists captured Prussia and established the Kingdom of Prussia.
      The Nazis came to Austria and formed a party and came to power in 1932. They then formed an Axis alliance with Hungary, Poland and Bulgaria. In addition, the Nazis had secret organizations in Switzerland and Germany.
      In Italy, the Communist Party staged a coup led by Mussolini and waved the red flag.
      France, on the other hand, was going through a very turbulent period, and the Communists were getting stronger every day.
      Spain, like France, was in a turbulent period.
      In Brazil, there was a communist coup.
      In Asia, Japan-China tensions were about to turn into a war.
      The states of Czechoslovakia and Galicia, on the other hand, were experiencing tensions with the Axis powers.
      In the same way, Hungary, Bulgaria and the USSR claimed rights on the territory of Romania.
      PICTURES:

LINK: 
      YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE MOD FROM THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO!
      AoC2ModdingTR
      @İmperial Sealand
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!