Age of History Games
  1. capitalist hit or miss

capitalist hit or miss

2. WorkPlease

WorkPlease

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      NATIONS: 73
      SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; (WIP) Stanovia
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 6/11/21 (DoH 19)
      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great day to be alive! lol; I updated the test scenario (Testing purposes) and made new nations - stanovian countries and started with the scenario. I did not have much time so I did not finish it, I hope next week will be better lol
      Update 6/4/21 (DoH 18)
      UwU scenarios are here! 2021 scenario is the one with nations i posted a lot time ago, 2013 is before mass independence and 1518 is some history one. Yes, I know there is french empire that got to exist 200 years later, ignore that pls lol
      Civil war scenarios are less interesting but whatever
      I plan to add 2 alavidian wars (1946-1947, 1979-1988) but don't have the nations yet lol
      Well enjoy this info, i may release this "mod" after summer holiday ^^
      Update 5/28/21 (DoH 17)
      So ye, I've done all connections and went to do cities but I have a problem about ports: they don't exist. You can't build them and I don't know where's the problem, if anyone knows, pls help.

#slavsunite
    • By Pakek_Gaming
      Hi,

Some time ago, I created addon 3.0 by combining the skeleton of addon + and the core of Bloody Europa II. It turned out cool, especially when you can play with all the features of bloody Europe in your favorite addon. Now I have thought a little about the name and further development of the project, so the name of this mod is now addonredux. I plan to also add the features of the siegredux mod to my mod, but in the meantime, you can download it completely free and right now

Download link:   GOOGLE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g3sfFDXu4d0kxfzq96tbxTLchUQXdz52/view?usp=sharing
      link to the review:

(if nothing appears here, please wait)
    • By Mobvv
      This Scenario contains two events (more is to come). Make sure to download it. more updates are coming soon. Like Asian nations and formable nations also more events. 🙂

Hope you guys enjoy it. Also send me some feedback so i can fix something. 

link to download https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oUmKkRf2VO_SO9LoHkdr1eP6OVg8W0iA?usp=sharing

• By rzg0ld3n
      Ever tired of those bloated mods that say they add 90+ scenarios but they're all a few years apart?
      Ever wanted a mod which spans from ancient history to alt future, without losing that vanilla feel to the game?
      No? Well bad luck! That's exactly what my mod will do.
      The RZ's Extended Timeline mod i've done is based off the mod of same name for EU4. The plan is to create various scenarios spanning from the ancient times to ~2100. These scenarios will mostly be full world maps, NOT small regions. I will use all custom civilizations because it's hard to fix vanilla countries/leaders (Hitler controls communist germany in 1999?? come on!!!!), even if it's very time consuming. It will also add various ideologies and fixes to main game.
      Currently Added:
      New Realistic style map (thanks @urdekreiz for the map) 149 new Custom Civ's for all time that the mod covers (yet to add more) 4 new ideologies, (Social Democracy, Roman Government, Valorism, Antifascist) currently planning to add more Reworked Ages  Planned:
      More ideologies More custom civ's Scenarios: At the beginning... (300 BC) Dawn of the World (1 AC) Roman-Parthian War (58)* Pax Romana (117) End of the Romans (335)+ Barbarian Migration (395)* Rise of Islam (637) The Frankish Empire (780) Stamford Bridge Battle (1066) The Third Crusade (1187)* The Mongol Invasion (1206) Rise of the Ottomans (1444) The Seven Years War (1756) The French Revolution (1789) Crowning of Queen Victoria (1836) American Civil War (1861)* World War I (1914) World War II (1936) The Cold War (1947) Cuban Missile Crisis (1962)* Millennium Dawn (2000) New World Order (2045) World War III (2057) Road to 2100 (2062) *: Map of region(s), not entire world
      +: In Development
      ^: Finished
      Here's Europe from the 335 scenario I'm currently working on, any suggestions are accepted:

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!