Age of History 3
YuraTheGreat

few glithes

Question

I decided to create a discussion where I include a small number of bugs.

immediately i will say - my English knowledge very bad, sorry if you will see some mistakes 😕

tAXX-zwO-SI.thumb.jpg.c74851150b900f914c93274d4beb457e.jpg

-on this screenshot ai trying to attack with small amount of troops. eventually this impossible, because in game has limit of minimum troops to attack 10.

1jGvmlw_JRM.thumb.jpg.e6b4c8cc5525bb0f811983ad220903de.jpg

-on this screenshot you can see rebels who could not to form a state. p.s you cannot go into diplomacy with him. p.s.s also there russia conquered Serbia, and after signing the peace Serbian provinces steel looks like occupation.

TpnS0ynDEXc.thumb.jpg.6e1203bbdead15c9d60738d36d37abce.jpg

IQr41XKWws4.thumb.jpg.3ce8b7a4374094995c1d123bcd505f61.jpg

-on this two screenshots you can see how Belgium population and economy resets to zero after creating a vassal. p.s this is a scenario of ww1 maded by me

Screenshot_2019-12-06-16-49-27-326_age_of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.thumb.jpg.4167c6674af32a4a419a68e871b38ac2.jpg

-on this screenshot can see troops of north korea in occupation of south korea. before that I concluded alliance with south korea and declared war on north korea. 

at the end of the war all my troops were destroyed to zero, but in statistic i has 5,324. 

generally buggy system war with allies. sometimes the enemy may attack with 100 troops the occupation of your allies, where is 500 of your troops, and win.

I think about glitch kinda "opinion resets to 0.0" everybody knows, then I don't put this in my list.

I want to contact to game developer: please, at least fix these bugs. not only me are big fan of this game. I know many people who very likes this game and waiting for updates. I still waiting for update march 2020...

Edited by YuraTheGreat
one more

8 answers to this question

8 hours ago, YuraTheGreat said:

game developer created a discussion, where said what he focus on bugs in march

dude...he made that thread on february 2019 and promise to working on it in march...the march he talking about is march 2019 not 2020...i suggest you to never to trust that liar anymore