Age of History Games
  1. Ilovethisgame2

Ilovethisgame2

• Similar Content

• By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)

Hail Shop Soy!

• By Vedemy
      Warning : Working only on Sieg Edition and please set 0% Aggresion for more historically gameplay.
      Hello. Finnaly i finished my World War 1 map with events. About the map
      - 96 Civilizations
      - Over 70+ events
      - Real dates
      - Events working untill 1923
      Update list :
      V1.0 - Release.
      V1.1 - New civilizations, New events, Bug fixes, Updated borders, Updated balance.
      V1.2 - Updated borders, New events, Bug fixes, Railway Events.
      V1.3 - New events, Updated balance.
      V1.3.1 - Fixed events.
      If you found some bugs or something like that please tell me about it in comments. 🙂

1625923881410ducujxxw.rar
    • By MistakenTech067
      why did the turks do it
    • By Vedemy
      Warning : Working only on Sieg Edition!
      I made map of the Great War in Aoc 2!
      You can install it in the link below.
      Update List :
      V1.0 - Release of map.
      V1.1 - Updated map, releationships and balance.
      V1.2 - Updated borders in Europe

1625781221770gwdzyxqk.rar
    • By SussyFuisty
      1. Marine Coprs : A type of infantry that can only be trained with have a port states, these infantry can be indicated by a blue number, and if used on land, they lose 2 times more than land Infantry

2. Amphibious Ships : It could carry a total of 50 Marines per 1 ship, these could only be produced in a state with Port +80 developed ports

3. Tanks : 1 Tank could damage 5 Infantry and spend less movement points but a lot of gold, for example, 1000 tanks could triumph over 5000 Infantry and 1000 tanks could spend 20000 gold spenting

4. An event system that comes to everyone : For example, when setting up events, we had to choose a country, but why is it open to everyone and not interested in them ?

5. Changeable Leaders : For example, Putin : Look Now 528. celebrating my birthday

6. Democratic countries cannot declare war ! : Just like Hoi4

7. 2. Religions that will look like an ideology : We could change the religion of the country and its flag accordingly

8. Logistics : For example, like a gun
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!