Age of History Games
Dulmassia

Fatherland scenario

This mod isn't based on fatherland serie, just imagined from me: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jv6u6sk3gx0ab8/fatherland.rar?dl=0

will be updated

pictures

20190105151135_1.thumb.jpg.d0930a690f89bff59b11bc67976e72cc.jpg20190105151101_1.thumb.jpg.f1532fc8dd89fb73ff83fe22ee6adba7.jpg20190105151124_1.thumb.jpg.074e306de2e540ebc35679008c8aeea7.jpg20190105151130_1.thumb.jpg.660bd511f5425b837efad638b111d676.jpg

resume

WW2 is over and Germany won WW2. Allies flee in Africa, with divided regions from Axis Powers. North Africa is under Italy, Vichy and Spain while Europe is under Germany, Bulgaria, Finland, Romania and Hungary. Few puppets states has been created. Norse and UK governments has been overthrowns.

In Asia, Japan lost most of occupied regions because of USA and China but survive thank to German support and sign an armistice with USA. Hitler accepted that semitic people live in Middle east (Arabs only) and create Fertile crescent under Fascist Iraq of Hashemite dynasty (The regime look like a theocracy or an islamic state in reality)

Edited by Dulmassia

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Italian PeC
      The grandest project in age of history 2's history yet. 
      This mod, made from the maker of "The Second Great War" will revolutionize and forever change the way you play age of History 2, by making the game into an entirely new experience, more difficult yet more interesting.
      The mod will focus on the concept of Empire in the modern era's terms, like colonial empires and expansionist states, as well as a new and more in depth look into your country and what events happened to it between the eras.
      The mod will add over 30 new scenarios, hundreds of new countries, alternate histories, real histories and much more.
      THE MAIN FOCUS:
      The main starting date is in 1815, just after the Congress of Vienna. This mod introduces objectives which your nation will need to complete to gain bonuses and the upper hand on other countries of the era, through the new ideology-based system of "industrialization". Following 5 ideologies, the development level of your country will go from uncivilized, to civilized, to non-industrialized (where European and colonial nations start as) , to partially industrialized, and finally industrialized. These ideologies will allow for greater growth and bigger armies as you upgrade them, bringing to armies on the hundreds of thousands being a normality in AOI (Age of Imperialism)'s battles.

Aggressiveness has also been reworked, with the minimum now being 0% , which is highly suggested for scenarios with events.

Among other things, AOI will include:
      - a new exclusive map created by the fusion of all terrain maps from the popular game Victoria II👑
      - over 200 new provinces to make borders look better and create better "greater countries"⚔️
      - 30 new scenarios 💥
      - 5 scenarios of the 30 will include events ( for example the highly anticipated realistic world war 1 scenario, and the world war 2 scenario coming straight from The Second Great War mod, so you will be able to delete that mod since this one will include it in it's entirety)⚜️
      -1 completely new "CONGRESS OF VIENNA" scenario with objectives, revolutions, industrialization mechanics, new colonial mechanics , historical and alternate history events and much more.⚙️
      - A completely new UI✅
      - new music🎶
      This project is being worked on by a small modding team (Starfruit, Greenlion, James, stefan ecc...) headed by Italian P&C, so the progress, although slow, will keep going forward. It is my intention to release the mod this summer, as soon as it is finished.
      The only thing asked in exchange for the working on this mod is that you subscribe to the mod's creator on Youtube, Italian P&C: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g

• By Italian PeC
      Age of History II : The Second Great war is an AoH2 mod with the objective of 
      completely revamping the World War 2 Scenario by perfecting it 
      and adding a completely new and exclusive mechanic : Event Trees
      THE MOD HAS BEEN RELEASED
      THE LINKS (BOTH ANDROID AND PC) ARE ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS VIDEO: 

The mod aims to be an immersive experience for the players of AoH2 that are bored of repeating the same stuff every time with different mods. While other mods aim to expand the map, add provinces or make more scenarios, "The Second Great War" (or just TSGW) for short gives a completely new spin to an already in game scenario,  making it as interesting as possible,  by perfecting the scenario (making it better gameplay wise, as well as adding cores and diplomacy) and most of all, Adding  "Event Trees" aka an original mix between  events and Hoi4-like Focus Trees. These event trees take you to different paths depending on the nation you choose to play as, with events popping up either as one-time decision with no excess influence or as complete game changers that can change your path and your following events down the line. 

Together  with historical events, such as remilitarizing the Rhineland, opening of airports, building of museums, Historical wars, historical ultimatums and more, we also have completely new and different alternate unhistorical paths you can take your nation through. Want to ditch germany as fascist Italy and pursue an alliance with the Allies? You can! Want to focus on the economy as Germany? You can! Want to enter the Axis as a military government in Turkey? You can! Want to create the Intermarium as an alliance of sovereign states ? You can!  Want to re-establish the Monarchy in Brazil after a violent year long civil war? Hell yes you can!

This mod adds over 200 different events all over the world, with bigger Event Trees for important nations in the second great war , like Italy,  Germany, Japan, the USSR and America , but also adding massive event trees to less popular nations,  like Romania, Bulgaria, Brazil and more! 
      examples:
      So when will the mod be out? Are you going to let this 
      die and just leave this project unfinished like most modders?
      HELL NO! The mod has already been 4 month in development, and it's close to being finished, meaning that by the end of the month or even EARLIER, you could get to play it on both Android or PC with no problems!

How do I support this mod? Where can I download it the second it comes out?
      You can find the download link (when it comes out),  as well as showcases of the mod on my Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g
      PS we also have a discord: https://discord.gg/ZWa6WTqJ

Download links: PC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsEgf1aH-aB1tehRO5MTAkd54k8wV637/view?usp=drivesdk
      Download links: Android https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G0j75ZQ6e9TVdpjTSW__aKtjziwkzStb/view?usp=drivesdk
      P.S. Great thanks to the developer of the mod for AoH2 called TNO, Aren, for helping me develop the Android version of this mod, I couldn't have done it without him ##

UPDATE 1.1 HAS JUST ARRIVED!
      IT ADDS MANY NEW FEATURES LISTED HERE!

Big thanks to Greenlion, Starlight and Stefan 

• By WorldStadiums
      THE GREAT WAR SCENARIO
      Hello, forum people, today I bring you a scenario which I really wanted to do, this is, as you already saw in the title, a ww1 scenario.
      I already know that there are MANY scenarios of the event, but in my opinion, I feel that those scenarios are missing things, for that reason, I decided to make one myself.
      Currently, Europe and Africa are completed, but only Europe is available for download, in the next update (which would be version 2.0) would come Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania.

What does the BETA version bring?
      Scenario of Europe as of January 1, 1914 Diplomacy as realistic as possible New civilizations with the correct flags What is planned to be added to the future?
      Full world map Almost all the leaders of the time The correct flags for each country Events about World War I and about some other things  
      I ask that if you notice any errors in the scenario, please tell me, so that the scenario improves and is completely accurate.

Images of the Beta version of the scenario (Europe only)

Images of Africa (Available in the next update)

BETA download link
      The Great War Scenario Beta.rar

• By AoH2 Hungary
      Age of World War 2 -Age of History 2 Mod

FEATURES:
      Removed rebellions Own Interface Background (By Urdekreiz) New leader pictures for the most important countries Events More music Improved AI New icons New flags And others!! Check them out! DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING HERE
    • By Tolo02
      AGE OF STAR TREK (Alpha release)

LINK TO BETA RELEASE:

Hi! This is my very first Mod for Age of History 2 and it's about the Star Trek Universe.
      Download link (PC): https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvgzr17jte7fr21/Age_of_Star_Trek.rar/file
        Download link (Android):https://www.mediafire.com/file/o0nkqph6moh69r9/Age_of_Star_Trek_icon.---/file

note: make sure to have the UI scale set to 1 else the graphics won't work.
      The Mod adds to the game:
      New Map of the Milky Way with 1796 provincies + Wonders New Civilizations from the Star Trek universe + Leaders New Terrains  Accurate Scenarios STAR TREK GRAPHICS  New Music  New Star Trek Fonts New Events This is the alpha release and the mod will be further expanded in the next months. Since this is my first attempt I would be glad to recive reviwes and comments from you that could help me in further development.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!