Age of History 3
strategymappin

dead Grand Europa Mod VERSION 1.11

What is Grand Europa

Grand Europa is a mod based of Europe. its made by one person which is me strategymappin It has to do with What ifs, Future, Past, Random & Just history with different countries, since this is a big project please don't rush me please

this mod is just supposed to be a mega mod by one person

BUT don't worry cause I am going to be updating this every week - month which every update will come with at least a few more scenarios, if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments and one more thing, this mod will be using different maps, downloaded from the forums or maybe even custom created by me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2399921_BadlionClientScreenshot2022_10.11-20_43_04_65.thumb.png.bc2ab90a779b86b73ebf57f6e8569cef.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the mod does have all these scenarios which I wont take long to the first 1.01 Build link for download on pc will be out, Sorry android I just don't know how to convert it

THE MOD IS DONE

Scenarios Right Now: Roman Empire Modern Day, 1938 Anchluss, 1938 Appeasment In Munich, Kaiserreich, 1933- 1936, 1918 New Countries in Eastern Europe / Treaty of Versailles, 1917, 1917 Russian Civil War, 1916, 1915, 1914 (Start of World War 1)
I will be adding onto this list as time goes on

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PDdoAJ13K0UtSzyRyuUtHur5ZA1CB2xb?usp=sharing

How to download:
1st download the Grand Europe version you want
2nd open the folder

3rd select UI and map and put it in the aoc2 Folder (MAKE A BACKUP FOLDER OF AOC2 IF YOU WANT BASE GAME)

4th Enjoy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by strategymappin
adding on to some things and progress