Age of History Games
ThreeDogNights

How to make a copy of YOUR script

18 часов назад Туюко сказала:

Что ты имеешь в виду?

I made the script "alternative 1745" and I want to copy it and do "Alternative 1845" (after my 1745)

10 minutes ago, ThreeDogNights said:

I made the script "alternative 1745" and I want to copy it and do "Alternative 1845" (after my 1745)

Well, I'm sorry but thats impossible. You cannot make copies of previous scenarios unless you do it manually.

22 hours ago, Tuyuko said:

Ну, извини, но это невозможно. Вы не можете делать копии предыдущих сценариев, если вы не делаете это вручную.

then what is the script folder called?

3 hours ago, ThreeDogNights said:

then what is the script folder called?

Just go to the map folder and open the scenario file. There you can find every scenario. However, I don't think you'll be able to simply copy paste one of the scenario files as you can't have two folders of the same name in one file. And even if you change the name, the folder wouldn't even work right.