Age of History 3
imrane13dz

Leader according to the government

Hi, please help me. 

Can I create a leader for each government of a unity state, for example, I am playing in Algeria, can I put a leader for fascist Algeria and a leader for monarch Algeria

I think you can change Name of civ in aoh2 file (alg_f for example fascist state of Algeria) and then add your leader to fascist Algeria. 

If it doesnt work, the easiest way to do is Just by adding new civilization and change its flag and add New leader. 

it´s very simple. you could try and first give your nation with a different ideology a diffeent name. to do this, go to languages folder, then civilizations folder and then the bundle of the language you desire and type the tag of your nation and then a "_" and then the tag of ideology. Example: if you want to add monarchist algeria, you first name it to something like kingdom of algeria, you would type it in the language bundles like this: "alg_m = Kingdom of Algeria".

Now, to make the civ with custom name appear in the civs mu when you search it, it´s very simple. first you go to the folder assets, then game, then civilizations, then you search and enter the file "age_of_civilizations", then you scroll to the bottom and ad the tag and ideology tag in it, you add it like this "alg_m" and then you add a ";" after. then you´ll just need to add the leader to the nation you want.