Age of History Games
bxz

An Ambition(ideas)

Hi, i would say AOH2 modding community on this forum is quiet for a few months now. Here i would suggest an idea for a new mod encompassing around political aspect(not just map painting). This idea if it were worked around would need overall revamp of AOH2 code. ( Sorry for my bad english)

This mod is a mixture of the game Lawgiver,Democracy and Crusader Kings 2. It would rather focus on politic and economy with some personal/dynastical Crusader Kings style on it. The existing map function can be turn into constituency map for the election. Player would play as a politician(either as the president, minister, government backbencher and even opposition MPs).

The turn based could also be changed to real time based for more challenging approach. Event would be used to determine player ideological orientation and more challenging gameplay. This would determine player play style.

Overall, this mod idea would need someone who experienced with java. This mod would also need a very long time to be played(around 2 years, according to my poor calculation). This is just a suggestion for a new mod that overhaul everything. 

Just a suggestion 😄

from me, bxz