Age of History 3
Kozima

I want to use Occupied as a trigger in an event.

Question

I want to use Occupied as a trigger in an event, but I want it to be executed when one of the countries is Occuiped, but I can't do it. How can I do this?

Screenshot 2023-08-27 10.21.51 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-27 10.21.47 AM.png

7 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

try or

EDIT: Do not know exactly what to do.

I misspoke, it's an event trigger, and the event is triggered when an arbitrary country occupies a certain Province.
To be more precise, it is an event that is triggered when one or the other condition is applied by combining the or, not and, and so on.

11 minutes ago, Kozima said:

I misspoke, it's an event trigger, and the event is triggered when an arbitrary country occupies a certain Province.
To be more precise, it is an event that is triggered when one or the other condition is applied by combining the or, not and, and so on.

I do not think that arbitrary country condition exist

13 minutes ago, Kozima said:

Do you want both conditions to have the trigger or just one of two?

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

国の恣意的な条件は存在しないと思います

3 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

両方の条件にトリガーを設定しますか? それとも 2 つの条件のうち 1 つだけを設定しますか?

I'm sorry, it's hard to explain, as an analogy, if either Germany or the German puppet state reichskommissariat frankreich in northern France occupies Paris, France, I want to create a vichy regime. But I can't do it no matter how I try. how can I do it?

2 minutes ago, Kozima said:

I'm sorry, it's hard to explain, as an analogy, if either Germany or the German puppet state reichskommissariat frankreich in northern France occupies Paris, France, I want to create a vichy regime. But I can't do it no matter how I try. how can I do it?

Do two events to avoid complications