Age of History 3
BackToTheBrickStudios

Poll About Soviet Horizons AOH3

Would you still be interested in a remake of Soviet Horizons for Age Of History 3?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like people that make a promises to create a good mod, but then they cancel it without any normal reason and then they are planning to do it again and then they will cancel it AGAIN TWICE. I like asian bots on this forum more than modders that create topic with NEW GREATEST REVOLUTIONARY mod, take a few screens and then disappear. Nah man, you lost your potential auditory and it doesn't matter anymore, you can rest

On 12/14/2023 at 11:18 PM, andekey said:

I like people that make a promises to create a good mod, but then they cancel it without any normal reason and then they are planning to do it again and then they will cancel it AGAIN TWICE. I like asian bots on this forum more than modders that create topic with NEW GREATEST REVOLUTIONARY mod, take a few screens and then disappear. Nah man, you lost your potential auditory and it doesn't matter anymore, you can rest

I can fully understand him, because now people is so hyped about aoh3 and some people don't wan't to play aoh2 more and more because they are waiting for completely new game that will change everything in whole aoh series

On 12/14/2023 at 5:18 PM, andekey said:

So me having a life, working towards an actual career and not wanting to spend most of my time working on a mod for a shitty game is not a normal reason to cancel the mod? And yes, it was a mistake to try and restart development of the mod because I had no idea that AoH3 was going to actually come out. So shame on me for having a life and having better and more productive things to do then try and mod a buggy and broken game.