Age of History 3
Divo

AOH2 Technical Problem

Question

Hello,

I have a problem in AOH2. Some time ago, when I was thinking that I want to play AOH2. So I started it and then I pressed the "Play" button, selected the scenario, and civilization i wanted to play and then I pressed the "Play" button. When the menu disappeared, the main menu popped out again. I didn't know what is going on, I thought it was only a small bug. So I just did the part that is underlined again. Then the menu dissappeared, and i was in the game. I pressed on my country, then on the "Civilization information view". Then just it didn't appeared and the monitor like just started flickering the menu, also i can't go to the next round. And here is the end, i have it still, so i can't play :classic_sad:

1 answer to this question

On 23.02.2024 at 17:23, Divo said:

Здравствуйте,

У меня возникла проблема в AOH2. Некоторое время назад, когда я думал, что хочу поиграть в AOH2. Итак, я запустил ее, и затем я нажал кнопку "Воспроизвести", выбрал сценарий и цивилизацию, в которую я хотел поиграть, а затем я нажал кнопку "Воспроизвести". Когда меню исчезло, снова появилось главное меню. Я не знал, что происходит, я думал, это всего лишь небольшая ошибка. Поэтому я просто сделал ту часть, которая снова подчеркнута. Затем меню исчезло, и я оказался в игре. Я нажал на свою страну, затем на "Представление информации о цивилизации". Тогда просто она не появилась, и на мониторе как будто только что начало мерцать меню, также я не могу перейти к следующему раунду. И вот конец, она у меня все еще есть, поэтому я не могу играть :classic_sad:

Have you already tried to completely reinstall the game? Do you play with mods?