Age of History 3
MIMIKKTM

the game does not start

Question

Hi,

I used to play the game smoothly on Windows 7, but encountered an issue when I had to switch to Windows 10. After reading various guides and forum discussions, I learned that the problem might be related to either my operating system, specifically Windows 10 x64, or my Intel HD graphics card.

I have tried reinstalling the game multiple times and verifying file integrity, but unfortunately, the issue persists.

2 answers to this question

On 29.02.2024 at 06:40, MIMIKKTM said:

Привет,

Раньше я плавно играл в игру на Windows 7, но столкнулся с проблемой, когда мне пришлось переключиться на Windows 10. После прочтения различных руководств и обсуждений на форуме я узнал, что проблема может быть связана либо с моей операционной системой, в частности с Windows 10 x64, либо с моей видеокартой Intel HD.

Я несколько раз пытался переустановить игру и проверить целостность файла, но, к сожалению, проблема не устраняется.

I had the same problem and the only thing that helped me was reinstalling the operating system.
I reinstalled the drivers, OpenGL, DirectX, but nothing helped other than reinstalling the OS.