Age of History 3
Polish_General

i can't make a scenario

Question

4 answers to this question

On 4/6/2024 at 4:48 PM, Polish_General said:

every timee when i click "create scenario" is kicks me to the menu. What should i do?

Describe the problem in more detail. Post a video of the problem if you need it. Maybe a screenshot.
The answer can range from “restart the game” or “restart your computer” to “your video card does not fully support the game.”

While you have not fully described the problem, the answer may be in this large variety

probably its an custom map, civ, city or anything you added right before it happened, if that is the pproblem, then remove the archives you added, if you dont know where it is, then ask me

35 minutes ago, daniiiiiii said:

probably its an custom map, civ, city or anything you added right before it happened, if that is the pproblem, then remove the archives you added, if you dont know where it is, then ask me

Yes, this is one of many correct answers, but the person decided to leave the condition to the participants.
Therefore, the range of possible answers is too wide.

On 4/17/2024 at 4:15 PM, Денис Живков said:

Yes, this is one of many correct answers, but the person decided to leave the condition to the participants.
Therefore, the range of possible answers is too wide.

thats why i said probably