Age of History Games
wbladew5

Merhaba!/Hello!

TR: Merhaba arkadaşlar sizden bir ricam olacak. Uzun zaman önce normal AoH2'ye Thousand Week Reich yaptım. Siz de beğenip indirdiniz ve senaryoyu 121 kişi indirmiş. İlk senaryo tecrübelerim olduğu için bazı hatalar var tabi. İşte bu yüzden bu senaryonun remake'ini çıkarmak istiyorum. Şu anki projem bitsin bahsettiğim senaryomun remake'i için çalışmaya başlayacağım. TWR (Thousand Week Reich) hakkında da biraz bahsetme yaparsanız sevinirim (olan olaylar, ittifaklar vs.).

Hepinize iyi oyunlar!

Orijinal Thousand Week Reich senaryom:

ENG: Hello friends I want a request from you. A long time ago I made Thousand Week Reich to normal AoH2. And you liked and downloaded it and the scenario is downloaded by 121 people. Since back then it was my first trials to make scenarios so it has mistakes. And that's why I want to release the remake of the scenario. When the project I work on ends i will start the remake of the scenario I was talking about. I would like if you give me advices about TWR (Thousand Week Reich) (events that are happening, alliances etc.)

Good playing games!

My original Thousand Week Reich scenario: