Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

Turkey Map (957 Provinces) - ( Actual county boundaries) - ( The Under Construction) by Kerems2434

Turkey Map (957 Provinces) - ( Actual county boundaries) - ( The Under Construction) by Kerems2434

Hello. I'm Kerems2434 from AoC2ModdingTR Group. I saw gylala made by Turkey map large and small to make a lot of mistakes and I made the decision entirely in Turkey map of district boundaries of the actual correct these errors. There are 957 districts in Turkey. So there will be 957 provinces on the map.

image.thumb.png.b50bb571e5cbcf32d435a55999af4f8b.png

image.thumb.png.6a429af3ff908b68abb06866a2788312.png

130 provinces completed.

The map is based on actual district boundaries.

Map Name: Districts of Turkey

AoC2ModdingTR                                                        

by Kerems2434

15 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Fethullah Gülen is an asshole that caused 248 people to die in our country. I don't do scripts about him.

True true, we all have some Gulens in our countries.   Battle for power my friend, our lives are on the table. 

6 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

I agree. You're right. But he continues his beatiful life in Pennsylvania.

You think Erdogan is different?   After some other man takeover turkey, Erdogan will also be ocused for coruption, murders and some other activities.  I dont say Gulen is innocent, i just said that all politicians are same.   Assholes who fight only for power and money. 

2 minutes ago, Jankovich said:

You think Erdogan is different?   After some other man takeover turkey, Erdogan will also be ocused for coruption, murders and some other activities.  I dont say Gulen is innocent, i just said that all politicians are same.   Assholes who fight only for power and money. 

Erdogan has been President for almost 18 years. Before every 5 years experienced a coup coups in Turkey was replaced by a nice improvement to rise and the giant project. I think Erdogan is doing his best.

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

Erdogan has been President for almost 18 years. Before every 5 years experienced a coup coups in Turkey was replaced by a nice improvement to rise and the giant project. I think Erdogan is doing his best.

Agree on that, Erdogan is doing best he can to improve Turkey, but also there are rumors that his family bussiness is worth over 30 million dollars so far.   Also there are rumors his son was transfering oil to ISIS.   These are just rumors, i believe most of them are fake.  But i would love to see explanation how his family gained that money.   

We in Serbia also had one "Erdogan" who claims all the best about himself, how Serbia is progressing every day, how our lives are getting better every day.   And some number of his claims are really true.   But forbidden topic is how the fuck his brother, and rest of the family became one of the most powerfull families in Belgrade (so far, just in Belgrade)   Vučić is the name of that family, and one of them is our president. 

1 hour ago, IMAROBOT said:

wait,but gylala already did turkey map?!

There were many mistakes in Gylala the map of Turkey. Moreover, the real district was not within its borders and there was only a modern world scenario. I will add many scenarios and prepare the map according to the actual district boundaries. I think it would be nice. Besides, not everyone has to use Gylala's map. It's an alternative.

2 hours ago, Jankovich said:

Agree on that, Erdogan is doing best he can to improve Turkey, but also there are rumors that his family bussiness is worth over 30 million dollars so far.   Also there are rumors his son was transfering oil to ISIS.   These are just rumors, i believe most of them are fake.  But i would love to see explanation how his family gained that money.   

We in Serbia also had one "Erdogan" who claims all the best about himself, how Serbia is progressing every day, how our lives are getting better every day.   And some number of his claims are really true.   But forbidden topic is how the fuck his brother, and rest of the family became one of the most powerfull families in Belgrade (so far, just in Belgrade)   Vučić is the name of that family, and one of them is our president. 

These are the heads of state that govern the country. Should we be surprised that there's plenty of money in these? I think no. This is in Serbia, but also in Turkey, is the same in other countries. But I do not agree to help ISIS. We are sending troops to Syria to fight ISIS, PKK, DHKP-C and various terrorist organizations. For us, every bullet has a price. We have been trying to clean up Syria for a while I don't even know how many years it has been. Why should we support them in doing so? These are false news. Nobody should believe it.

7 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

These are the heads of state that govern the country. Should we be surprised that there's plenty of money in these? I think no. This is in Serbia, but also in Turkey, is the same in other countries. But I do not agree to help ISIS. We are sending troops to Syria to fight ISIS, PKK, DHKP-C and various terrorist organizations. For us, every bullet has a price. We have been trying to clean up Syria for a while I don't even know how many years it has been. Why should we support them in doing so? These are false news. Nobody should believe it.

Hmmmm, i dont agree on that.  My point of view is that Turkey enter syrian war, just to fight PKK. :)  Prove me wrong. :P 

And i agree you must fight for your country, against separatism in your territory or nearly territories, but it hurts that Turkey have double standards. 

How come PKK is terrorist organization, and KLA (so called Kosovo Liberation Army) is not terrorist organization.  I must remind you that Turkey recognize Kosovo independence, one of the first recognizations in 2008 was from Turkey.  How you support separatism in other countries and fight against it in your own country.   

I am Kosovo born Serb, lived there until 1999, and be sure i know what im talking about.   Serbs are much better friends of turks than albanians.  (Even though turks and serbs slaughter themselves in countless wars in history)   :-) 

In my city (where i was born) there were some number of turks.  We were like brothers, we even go to the same schools, in the same classes.  Learned 2 languages.  Native (Serbian or Turkish) , and one foreign (Serbian or Turkish, depends on ethnic origins) :)   

So, my point is that im not that sure Turkey just wants to clean up Syria, yep they wanna clean up threats to Turkey.  :)   I believe Syrian government didnt even call for turkish assistance.  

Dont get me wrong, i would also do the same if im serbian president.  I would clean up bosnia from radical islamists, cuz they are threaths to serbian country.  You know how many unofficial camps of Isis are in empty villages in bosnia?  A loooot.   So i understand turkish side of syrian conflict, but i think you fought for your own good.   Not syrian. 

47 minutes ago, Jankovich said:

Hmmmm, i dont agree on that.  My point of view is that Turkey enter syrian war, just to fight PKK. :)  Prove me wrong. 😛

And i agree you must fight for your country, against separatism in your territory or nearly territories, but it hurts that Turkey have double standards. 

How come PKK is terrorist organization, and KLA (so called Kosovo Liberation Army) is not terrorist organization.  I must remind you that Turkey recognize Kosovo independence, one of the first recognizations in 2008 was from Turkey.  How you support separatism in other countries and fight against it in your own country.   

I am Kosovo born Serb, lived there until 1999, and be sure i know what im talking about.   Serbs are much better friends of turks than albanians.  (Even though turks and serbs slaughter themselves in countless wars in history)   :-) 

In my city (where i was born) there were some number of turks.  We were like brothers, we even go to the same schools, in the same classes.  Learned 2 languages.  Native (Serbian or Turkish) , and one foreign (Serbian or Turkish, depends on ethnic origins) :)   

So, my point is that im not that sure Turkey just wants to clean up Syria, yep they wanna clean up threats to Turkey.  :)   I believe Syrian government didnt even call for turkish assistance.  

Dont get me wrong, i would also do the same if im serbian president.  I would clean up bosnia from radical islamists, cuz they are threaths to serbian country.  You know how many unofficial camps of Isis are in empty villages in bosnia?  A loooot.   So i understand turkish side of syrian conflict, but i think you fought for your own good.   Not syrian. 

The first thing I think and think is always the security and interests of my own country. If you have eliminated situations that could pose a threat to your home country, you can also help other countries. But the situations that threatened the Turks in Syria have not been completely eliminated. Our people cannot go to our Eastern Anatolia region because of fear of terror. There are still harassment fires from the Syrian border to our border. In such a case, you have no choice but to consider the interests of your country. Unfortunately, many terrorist organizations are not accepted by many countries as terrorist organizations. For this, we can not just blame Turkey. I'm not talking about the Balkans, but the biggest perpetrators are the great states of Europe, which we call civilization. We have been trying to enter the European Union for nearly 65 years. There are no results. Isn't that a distraction policy? Turkey is a country of 4 million Syrian refugees hosted the country. The public welcomes refugees. They can sell their goods on the streets and earn their money. But when you look at other countries in the region, there is never such a thing. Egypt does not even open the Welfare Border Gate to Palestine near it. Do you really think that the United Nations, the European Union or other units care about Syria? Of course no. They just talk. They say the number of dead and then they stay in the audience. 

So can you make these accusations for a country hosting 4 million Syrians?

Edited by Kerems2434

19 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

The first thing I think and think is always the security and interests of my own country. If you have eliminated situations that could pose a threat to your home country, you can also help other countries. But the situations that threatened the Turks in Syria have not been completely eliminated. Our people cannot go to our Eastern Anatolia region because of fear of terror. There are still harassment fires from the Syrian border to our border. In such a case, you have no choice but to consider the interests of your country. Unfortunately, many terrorist organizations are not accepted by many countries as terrorist organizations. For this, we can not just blame Turkey. I'm not talking about the Balkans, but the biggest perpetrators are the great states of Europe, which we call civilization. We have been trying to enter the European Union for nearly 65 years. There are no results. Isn't that a distraction policy? Turkey is a country of 4 million Syrian refugees hosted the country. The public welcomes refugees. They can sell their goods on the streets and earn their money. But when you look at other countries in the region, there is never such a thing. Egypt does not even open the Welfare Border Gate to Palestine near it. Do you really think that the United Nations, the European Union or other units care about Syria? Of course no. They just talk. They say the number of dead and then they stay in the audience. 

So can you make these accusations for a country hosting 4 million Syrians?

Oh dont get me started about European Union. :)   We are "just" nearly 20 year "candidates" for EU.   We just need to give everything they want.   Kosovo, Vojvodina (other province of Serbia), Sandzak region (non existing province, ex province of Ottoman Turkey) , we need to accept everything they want, and one day maybe we will be part of EU. 

But no tnx.  We will keep Russia as our allies, in Balkans we have Romania, Greece and Hungary in the last few years. (Have no idea how the fuck they became our friends)  , western civilizations can go to hell. :)   We are not the same, we are traditional nations, we share different views from western world.   As you said, even though turkey have own reasons for syrian war, you found way to be humane.   Offer home for 4 milion people.   In Serbia there are around 3000 refuges from Syria.  And we are not part of that EU program for refugees.   I feel you man, we are in the same shit with western world.  They dont wanna understand us.   So we should stick together.   5 years ago, in balkan were catastrophic floods.  Serbia was literally under water.   Bosnia and Croatia also were heavy damaged.   You know who offered help for saving thousands of life???  Not EU.    We helped each other.  Balkan nations, even though we were enemies in biggest war after ww2.   You are right, europe does not give a shit about us.   So we must stick together.   My wish is that turkey leave NATO, and form alliance with other non sided countries.    

10 minutes ago, Jankovich said:

Oh dont get me started about European Union. :)   We are "just" nearly 20 year "candidates" for EU.   We just need to give everything they want.   Kosovo, Vojvodina (other province of Serbia), Sandzak region (non existing province, ex province of Ottoman Turkey) , we need to accept everything they want, and one day maybe we will be part of EU. 

But no tnx.  We will keep Russia as our allies, in Balkans we have Romania, Greece and Hungary in the last few years. (Have no idea how the fuck they became our friends)  , western civilizations can go to hell. :)   We are not the same, we are traditional nations, we share different views from western world.   As you said, even though turkey have own reasons for syrian war, you found way to be humane.   Offer home for 4 milion people.   In Serbia there are around 3000 refuges from Syria.  And we are not part of that EU program for refugees.   I feel you man, we are in the same shit with western world.  They dont wanna understand us.   So we should stick together.   5 years ago, in balkan were catastrophic floods.  Serbia was literally under water.   Bosnia and Croatia also were heavy damaged.   You know who offered help for saving thousands of life???  Not EU.    We helped each other.  Balkan nations, even though we were enemies in biggest war after ww2.   You are right, europe does not give a shit about us.   So we must stick together.   My wish is that turkey leave NATO, and form alliance with other non sided countries.    

I guess you didn't notice, but I said I was talking about the great European states, not the Balkans. I think it could be in Turkey's relations with Balkan states fine. Both Turkey as a door opening to the Middle East, the Balkans !!! Our traditions are alike. We must be brothers !!! We should be together and not need Westerners, brother.

Edited by Kerems2434

10 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

I guess you didn't notice, but I said I was talking about the great European states, not the Balkans. I think it could be in Turkey's relations with Balkan states fine. Both Turkey as a door opening to the Middle East, the Balkans !!! Our traditions are alike. We must be brothers !!! We should be together and not need Westerners, brother.

Agree, after all, imagine how many turks have balkan origins because of bloody history and devshirme.   Have you ever think about that?   For example, your (in my opinion) biggest nba star Hidayet Turkoglu have serbian origins, and he speaks serbian very well.   Serbian culture is mix of turkey and slavic culture.  We have the best meal on the earth, and we owe this to turkey.   Ofcource, we modded something, but in general, we love, eat, drink same things.  Even some serbian words, words we use in speak are turkish words. 

50 minutes ago, Jankovich said:

Agree, after all, imagine how many turks have balkan origins because of bloody history and devshirme.   Have you ever think about that?   For example, your (in my opinion) biggest nba star Hidayet Turkoglu have serbian origins, and he speaks serbian very well.   Serbian culture is mix of turkey and slavic culture.  We have the best meal on the earth, and we owe this to turkey.   Ofcource, we modded something, but in general, we love, eat, drink same things.  Even some serbian words, words we use in speak are turkish words. 

But we don't like the Greeks. 😄