Age of Civilizations
CactusNG

Standard scenarios download?

Hello everyone! Today I decided to have a go at the scenario editor of AoC2 for the first time. I wanted to make a new version of the modern world map, where there's an actual NATO and overseas territories are part of their real life parent countries, you name it. As Im totally new with this, I didnt realise this would delete the original, standard ''modern world'' scenario that I do like to play with. Could someone send a download link? It'd be much appreciated! 

On 12/12/2019 at 12:33 AM, CactusNG said:

Hello everyone! Today I decided to have a go at the scenario editor of AoC2 for the first time. I wanted to make a new version of the modern world map, where there's an actual NATO and overseas territories are part of their real life parent countries, you name it. As Im totally new with this, I didnt realise this would delete the original, standard ''modern world'' scenario that I do like to play with. Could someone send a download link? It'd be much appreciated! 

U mean modern world scenario  real one