Age of History Games
Guest Anonymous

Loading screen error

Guest Anonymous

Hello, i've made a map, (edited year 1440) where every country is rich, then changed it to make the tribes (American, African,Etc.) normal civilizations with decent technology, gold, population, economy, and gave them many more provinces. The loading screen gets stuck at 99%, i don't want to deinstall and install the game again, because, i don't want to lose all that progress i made making that Scenario. Anyways, I think it's because i made a big change in terms of Provinces, i mean, too many provinces have been colonized, and the game confuses and doesn't want to load. So anyways, if you know how to fix this, I have an Android: Samsung J7 2016, 1GB of space free, 2GB Ram (200MB To 1GB of ram free normally) and, well, thats all the info i can give. Bye bye

If you can not edit it again and remove some things, I think it's your cell phone that is not very powerful and I hear that you need at least 2 GB of ram to edit as you want. I'm sorry it is advisable now to uninstall and install forgiveness 😞

Guest Anonymous
1 hour ago, SUDAMXX said:

If you can not edit it again and remove some things, I think it's your cell phone that is not very powerful and I hear that you need at least 2 GB of ram to edit as you want. I'm sorry it is advisable now to uninstall and install forgiveness 😞

Thanks, i will do the same thing i did to check if that's the problem