Age of History 3
FlatThetime

"Rome Through the Ages" Concept

This name conveys the idea of playing as the different forms of the Roman Empire over time, starting from the earliest period and progressing through the centuries until the fall of the empire.

Dividing "Rome Through the Ages" by years and events could add an extra layer of depth and historical accuracy to the concept mod. Here are a few suggestions on how to divide the mod into different eras based on significant events:

Kingdom of Rome (753 BC - 509 BC): The early period of Rome's history, featuring the city-state ruled by kings.

Roman Republic (509 BC - 27 BC): The period of Rome's history where the Republic was established and expanded its power, including the Punic Wars and the conquest of Greece.

Roman Empire (27 BC - 14 AD): The beginning of the Empire under Augustus and the establishment of a new form of government.

Julio-Claudian Dynasty (14 AD - 68 AD): The reigns of the first five emperors, including Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, and Nero.

Flavian Dynasty (69 AD - 96 AD): The reigns of Vespasian, Titus, and Domitian, who oversaw the rebuilding of Rome after the Great Fire.

Nerva-Antonine Dynasty (96 AD - 192 AD): A period of peace and prosperity under the "Five Good Emperors," including Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius, and Marcus Aurelius.

Crisis of the Third Century (235 AD - 284 AD): A period of political instability and military conflict, including the reign of the "barracks emperors."

Constantinian Dynasty (306 AD - 363 AD): The reigns of Constantine the Great and his sons, who moved the capital of the Empire to Constantinople and established Christianity as the state religion.

Theodosian Dynasty (379 AD - 455 AD): The reigns of Theodosius I, II, and Valentinian III, including the fall of the Western Roman Empire in 476 AD.

Edited by FlatThetime

On 3/20/2023 at 2:19 AM, 118_Lyon_118 said:

That's a great idea. What map/mod are you going to use? 

well the true is i got the concept but need someone to execute the plan

in this mod can you add also the ancient civilizations of the South, North and Central America in the roman period?  You add in particular the Cupisnique,Vicus,Viru,Salinar,Chavin,Paracas,Wankarani,Chiripa in South America; Yupik, Dorset, Grosswater,Adena,Hopewell,Mississipi civilization,Mogollon,Hohokam,Tohono O'Odham in North America; Maya, Zapotec, Olmec,Ciboney,Teotihuacan,Mixtec in Central America.  I adore these civilizations for two reasons : their big culture and some of these are forgotten civilizations from the history.

Edited by Teo delo roccia

48 minutes ago, Teo delo roccia said:

in this mod can you add also the ancient civilizations of the South, North and Central America in the roman period?  You add in particular the Cupisnique,Vicus,Viru,Salinar,Chavin,Paracas in South America; Yupik, Dorset, Grosswater,Adena,Hopewell,Mississipi civilization,Mogollon,Hohokham,Tohono O'Odham in North America; Maya, Zapotec, Olmec,Ciboney,Teotihuacan,Mixtec in Central America.  I adore these civilizations for two reasons : their big culture and some of these are forgotten civilizations from the history.

sure but the problem is i need someone that has the coding and mapping expertise and i dont have thpse sadly i only got a idea/Concept