Jump to content
Age of History 3

Recommended Posts

How many % of the soldiers in Aoh3 are from a certain country. Let's say that Turkey and Azerbaijan form a union and that union creates a soldier. Let's say that 70% of the soldiers are from Turkey and the remaining 30% are from Azerbaijan. We are not talking about a single union. And Country A created soldiers from both its own country and the occupied country B, and 60% of these soldiers belong to Country A and 40% to Country B. I hope you understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
Just now, Денис Живков said:

 

Stirlitz has never been so close to failure

hahahah why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Alexey Navalny said:

hahahah why

I decided to start with internet news.
Today we will try to figure this out.
Rhymes and punches, sketches, vines.
I realized everything - is to blame Navalny .

This week will be remembered as passionate -
You'll have to take my word for it.
I had to face an anomaly!
Who is guilty? Navalny!

I didn't understand. Who didn't understand?
I didn't understand. Who didn't understand? I!
This is some kind of conspiracy!
Helpful information.

Edited by Денис Живков

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
2 minutes ago, Денис Живков said:

vo vsem vinovat Navalny

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games