Age of History Games
TomasC8426

The Man in the High Castle [1954 German Victory Scenario]

The Man in the High Castle

This is the scenario of The Man in the High Castle, i put a lot of details in the map, but it doesn't have any events because i'm so lazy.

Here the scenario:

Man in the High Castle.rar

Man in the High Castle.zip

The archives are the same, there no changes each to other

Here some Pics:

Europe:

Screenshot_41.png.f24ab44211705d691b6d7e7e6f73f2c7.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japannese Satelites in Asia and America:

Screenshot_42.png.b39a6762190fc0d0cc8a860e22b4542d.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America:

Screenshot_43.png.65d720defd22b2c1d19dbec5dfef714d.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

South America, Europe and Africa:

Screenshot_44.png.211921bac97132f85f7b95d301df41ed.png

Alliances:

Screenshot_45.thumb.png.d6d45ee78b79f43b04c6f3c8df301328.png

10 hours ago, TomasC8426 said:

The Man in the High Castle

This is the scenario of The Man in the High Castle, i put a lot of details in the map, but it doesn't have any events because i'm so lazy.

Here the scenario:

Man in the High Castle.rar 1.28 MB · 1 download

Man in the High Castle.zip 1.5 MB · 2 downloads

The archives are the same, there no changes each to other

Here some Pics:

Europe:

Screenshot_41.png.f24ab44211705d691b6d7e7e6f73f2c7.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japannese Satelites in Asia and America:

Screenshot_42.png.b39a6762190fc0d0cc8a860e22b4542d.png

America:

Screenshot_43.png.65d720defd22b2c1d19dbec5dfef714d.png

South America, Europe and Africa:

Screenshot_44.png.211921bac97132f85f7b95d301df41ed.png

Alliances:

Screenshot_45.thumb.png.d6d45ee78b79f43b04c6f3c8df301328.png

Wow! This is an amazing map! I made a The Man in The High Castle scenario recently,but I made one with the bases of the serie.I don't agree with the repart of territories in The Man in The High Castle,so I thought in make a more realistic version agree with my thoughts.You did a very similar map that the map on what I was thinking,so my personal congratulations,an awesome work!