Age of Civilizations
DeathjaggeR

List of ALL formable nations of all scenarios? (Android)

Is there a list where I can see wich nations are formable? And how? Only through conquest like the Yuan Dynasty in 1440 scenario?

How does it work to form the UK? Because on my Android version there is no option in the Diplo tab of both kingdoms 

I can see some formable nations in the editor but there are so many missing which I already encountered in the game 

Edited by DeathjaggeR

11 hours ago, Pierrot69stf said:

Settings -> game settings -> formable civilizations

On Android there is no option "game setting" in the main menu settings.

And when I am in the editor there is a tab with formable civs but there are so many missing which I encountered trough out my many games. 

And when I try to create a new civ, like the UK consisting of England and Scotland, when I save it it won't show up in like the 1440 scenario. Is there a way to connect a formable civ to a certain scenario? Like the Victorian Era? 

On 1/11/2019 at 1:03 PM, DeathjaggeR said:

On Android there is no option "game setting" in the main menu settings.

And when I am in the editor there is a tab with formable civs but there are so many missing which I encountered trough out my many games. 

And when I try to create a new civ, like the UK consisting of England and Scotland, when I save it it won't show up in like the 1440 scenario. Is there a way to connect a formable civ to a certain scenario? Like the Victorian Era? 

Which England and Scotland did you use whdn creating UK in formable civ editor