Jump to content
Commieslav

Mods with Formable Civs

Recommended Posts

Hi people of AoC(2)!

I`ve been playing AoC for quite a while now,and I speedrunned all of the formable nations.

Then the game got a bit boring,and I saw the last update was two years ago,so I`m looking for mods  that focuse more on formable nations rather than scenarios. 

Does anyone know any such mods?

Edited by Commieslav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Commieslav said:

Hi people of AoC(2)!

I`ve been playing AoC for quite a while now,and I speedrunned all of the formable nations.

Then the game got a bit boring,and I saw the last update was two years ago,so I`m looking for mods  that focuse more on formable nations rather than scenarios. 

Does anyone know any such mods?

Idk, but if you want i'm making mod focused on ancient world and i still adding new formable civs! Or there is Ple2 scenarios, based on medieval era, his scenarios are must to play. Idk others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Idk, but if you want i'm making mod focused on ancient world and i still adding new formable civs! Or there is Ple2 scenarios, based on medieval era, his scenarios are must to play. Idk others

Thanks for the feedback! I`ll try my best to check out your mod once it`s done,and I`ll look at Ple2 right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GheovgosGJ said:

Idk, but if you want i'm making mod focused on ancient world and i still adding new formable civs! Or there is Ple2 scenarios, based on medieval era, his scenarios are must to play. Idk others

I downloaded the mod,but I`m stuck on installing..please help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Commieslav said:

Yeah..I`ve downloaded them on Android before,but this one won`t even start downloading (Oukitel C16 Pro is the phone). And I never downloaded any on pc,so I got stuck there.

It is simple: you need to put mod's file in each folder required. If I remember right, Ple2 maps contains leaders img, civs img, new scenario and formable civs.. you need to put them AoC2 folder. For example, leaderIMG of Ple2 in leaderIMG of your AoC2, this for all folder you have. For scenario you need to go in map/Earth/scenario, you need to put here Ple2's scenario AND modify Age_Of_Civilizations file (located in /scenario), open it and write here all the name of new scenario you added. For example, if you add only 1210 and 1180 scenario, you need to put in /scenario these two folder, open Age_Of_Civ file and write at the end 1210;1180; (you need to put ; too to divide every scenario). I hope I was clear, if you want more help ask me, don't worry!

P.S.

DON'T REPLACE THE FOLDERS! You need to copy each contents and paste in each required folder!

Edited by GheovgosGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

It is simple: you need to put mod's file in each folder required. If I remember right, Ple2 maps contains leaders img, civs img, new scenario and formable civs.. you need to put them AoC2 folder. For example, leaderIMG of Ple2 in leaderIMG of your AoC2, this for all folder you have. For scenario you need to go in map/Earth/scenario, you need to put here Ple2's scenario AND modify Age_Of_Civilizations file (located in /scenario), open it and write here all the name of new scenario you added. For example, if you add only 1210 and 1180 scenario, you need to put in /scenario these two folder, open Age_Of_Civ file and write at the end 1210;1180; (you need to put ; too to divide every scenario). I hope I was clear, if you want more help ask me, don't worry!

P.S.

DON'T REPLACE THE FOLDERS! You need to copy each contents and paste in each required folder!

Thank you for the help,your were clear,and the mod works now!! Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...