Age of History 3
Milkfan

Saves wont load right

Question

My saves wont load right after i restart/ start a new round as a new country. when i load them they will bring me back to my old save (example if i play as iran, then save it, then play as russia, save it. when i load back into iran i still play as russia). I tried everything, deleting the game and downloading it again. deleting and changing the  download location multiple times. watching countless youtube tutorials with no succes. i didnt download anything or deleted some files for this to happen it started when i was playing the game and suddendly my pc crashed. when i rebooted the game this happened. can anyone help me? i love this game and it would be sad not being able to play it again ( i apoligize for my bad english it isnt my first language and i try to get better).

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet