Jump to content
Age of History 3
AlbertArmenia

Armenia - HAYASTAN mod v2.0 | NEW LATEST UPDATE

Recommended Posts

👇DOWNLOAD LINK AT THE END OF TEXT👇

🎉 Long-awaited release (update) of the mod

HAYASTAN is the very first mod focused on Armenia, which has a long and interesting history, as well as its neighbors. The borders of Armenia have changed over the years and you have the opportunity to sit on the throne of Armenia and make it Great again.

The Hayastan mod includes two maps, the first consisting of 1571 (503 new, and many reworked) provinces, including the Armenian Highlands, all of Asia Minor, Cilicia, Pontos, Mesopotamia, the Levant, Arran part of the Balkans, Iran, the Arabian Desert, the Lower Nile , Caucasus. And the second is a map of Artsakh with 426 provinces.

There are a total of 58 scenarios in the regular map (17 new ones), and
15 scenarios for the map of Artsakh

Normal Map Scenarios:
1. Bronze Age
2. Kingdom of three lakes.
3. Greek liberator
4. Artashes I (Revised)
5. Rise of the Armenian Empire
6. Third Mithridatic War
7. Historical regions of Armenia
8. Peace of August
9. Red or blue?
10. Palmyrene Kingdom (New)
11. Feudal fragmentation of the Arshakids (New)

12. Division of the Roman Empire
13. Vardan revolt (New)
14. Vardan revolt | Divided Sides (New)
15. The beginning of the Arab campaigns (New)

16. Arab Heritage (Revised)
17. Feudal fragmentation of the Bagratids
18. The Rise and Fall of the Kingdom of Ani (New)
19. Themes of Byzantium (New)
20. State of Filaret Varazhnuni (New)

21. Third Crusade
22. Feudal fragmentation of the Zakarids (New)
23. Mongol invasion (New)

24. State of the ilkhante
25. 1440
26. Syunik Principality of David Bek
27. Russian campaign in the Caucasus (Revised)
28. Nationalities 1890
29. Vilayets of the Ottoman Empire
30. Great War
31. Administrative division of the Russian Empire
32. In the name of the King
33. Kaiserschlacht (New)
34. First Armenian-Azerbaijani War (Revised)
35. 1919 (New)
36. Administrative division of the PRA (New)

37. Treaty of Sevres | With alternate events
38. Treaty of Sevres
39. Second Armenian-Turkish War (Revised)
40. Mountainous Armenia | no events
41. Mountainous Armenia | with events
42. Administrative division of the Soviet Union
43. Red Flood (New)
44. Kaisserreich: Dunkelheitdrohende
45. Israeli War (New)
46. The new Order: Armenien (Hayastan edition)
47. Another World
48. Fall of the Soviet Union
49. Miatsum! | with events
50. Another world (Hayastan Edition)
51. Invasion of Iraq (New)
52. National composition: modern
53. Modern world | No events
54. Modern world | with events
55. Lose the war
56. Marzes of Armenia (Revised)
57. Religious Wars
58. Nuclear Winter (Hayastan Edition) (New)

Artsakh scenarios (all new):

1. Gavars of Artsakh Ashkhar
2. Artsakh principalities at the beginning of the 10th century
3. Feudal fragmentation of Zakarids
4. The last years of the Khachen principality
5. Melikdoms of Hamsai
6. Admin. division of Elisavetopol Governorate
7. Artsakh Council
8. Beginning of the Soviet period
9. Admin. division of NKAR 1988
10. Proclamation of the Republic of Artsakh
11. The most difficult time of the Artsakh war
12. Administrative division of Artsakh
13. 2015
14. "The enemy is 5 kilometers away from Shushi"
15. The current state of Artsakh

Other changes:

The whole game was translated into ARMENIAN!
We completely remade the cities, now there are 542 of them with their historical (Armenian, Greek, etc.) names.
About 337 leaders (195 new) with their portraits.
Lots of new governments.
New symbols in the flag editor.
Atmospheric music soundpack with 18 soundtracks.
About 60 formable civilizations

Code changes (available from PC/Android):
The minimum army to attack has been increased to 100
Moves required to borrow have been increased to 2.4
Boilers have been strengthened 4 times
Buildings have been changed, and much more

AVAILABLE LANGUAGES: RUSSIAN, ENGLISH, ARMENIAN

 

👇DOWNLOAD LINK👇

🖥️PC: https://bit.ly/3jw2rwA
📱  ANDROID: https://bit.ly/3FSsHc3

 

1en.thumb.png.74cc21ab69665750418953998d3110f7.png

2en.thumb.png.ee4c636802dba3f2efaf6923a2c6a420.png

3en.thumb.png.cc56cff74e28fa777053fa584d689e97.png

4en.thumb.png.e8898b4f5b2d289a29755f8b99570512.png

5.thumb.png.75ef7dd70f3e1ccccf072936995be8f7.png

8en.thumb.png.e6c1e6c5b813ac099a7e5e4ddc9e49ab.png

6en.thumb.png.2bbc6678c22d193e87eb229571e7f642.png

9.thumb.png.486ce1cc709e579af7d8aa3d17495134.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Caucasus general said:

That's a very bad mod with a lot of historical mistakes and wrongly mapping. I want to say to mod's creater that he must learn history before making it. That's the worst AOH 2 mod for me. And I don't recommend this mod to anybody. 

lmao, tell some historical mistakes in the mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2022 at 3:37 AM, AlbertArmenia said:

lmao, tell some historical mistakes in the mod

The huge map of Armenia which never was occupied by Armenia. Wrong countries in Medieval and Ancient Times which was situated in Azerbaijan region (partly). Also in 1918 map Armenia map is very huge and historical TURK regions is showed as Armenian lands which never belonged to Armenia and you know it exactly. I don't say it with any antithesis, believe me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Caucasus general said:

The huge map of Armenia which never was occupied by Armenia. Wrong countries in Medieval and Ancient Times which was situated in Azerbaijan region (partly). Also in 1918 map Armenia map is very huge and historical TURK regions is showed as Armenian lands which never belonged to Armenia and you know it exactly. I don't say it with any antithesis, believe me

Lmao. I hope you will learn history not just by turkish books). About the Great Armenia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Armenia
1918-1920: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Republic_of_Armenia

And so on, I don't want to spend my time on you. Just google everything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2023 at 6:14 AM, AlbertArmenia said:

Lmao. I hope you will learn history not just by turkish books). About the Great Armenia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Armenia
1918-1920: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Republic_of_Armenia

And so on, I don't want to spend my time on you. Just google everything 

 Greater armenia:

"The Empire" is divided into some armenian principalities and this isn't considered as "empire"

First armenian republic:

And it is not official those armenian territories which is an only demand on Azerbaijan Georgia and Turkiye. There are some terroristical organizations in Karabakh and I think that isn't considered as Armenia territories https://tr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dosya:Map_of_the_Azerbaijan_Democratic_Republic_3_(1918-1920).png

Edited by Caucasus general

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Caucasus general said:

 Greater armenia:

"The Empire" is divided into some armenian principalities and this isn't considered as "empire"

First armenian republic:

And it is not official those armenian territories which is an only demand on Azerbaijan Georgia and Turkiye. There are some terroristical organizations in Karabakh and I think that isn't considered as Armenia territories https://tr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dosya:Map_of_the_Azerbaijan_Democratic_Republic_3_(1918-1920).png

Very cool map, but azerbaijan republic never controlled that territories 

http://www.conflicts.rem33.com/images/Armenia/restoration and terr issue/KARTEN/MAP_4_transcaucasus_1919_A.JPG

Edited by AlbertArmenia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me give a brief summary: The mode in which the Turks are constantly weak and the Eastern region is occupied by the Armenians. Although the mod is beautiful, it is based on Armenian Nationalism, as the name suggests. Many Turks, in most scenarios, suddenly became Armenians! You are blaspheming racist Turks and you are racist yourself, you are seriously disgraceful.

1.thumb.png.b5e49dbf14162c898b62ccec29930824.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2023 at 12:19 PM, Lim10 said:

What the Hell is this Ethnic Map its totally wrong. Its not a Alternative Scenario dude wtf? I Looked  all of the scenarios mostly scenarios look like this. Fix these bugs or the mod will be nothing more than a softened version of Racism.

2.thumb.png.489e9a65a74e1ba7f4c42055fd6b03f4.png

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ethnolinguistic_map_of_caucasus_and_anatolia.jpg

 

Lmao. I will only agree with the Cappadocian part

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2023 at 11:57 AM, Lim10 said:

Let me give a brief summary: The mode in which the Turks are constantly weak and the Eastern region is occupied by the Armenians. Although the mod is beautiful, it is based on Armenian Nationalism, as the name suggests. Many Turks, in most scenarios, suddenly became Armenians! You are blaspheming racist Turks and you are racist yourself, you are seriously disgraceful.

1.thumb.png.b5e49dbf14162c898b62ccec29930824.png

Don't play, I don't really care that Lim10 didn't like alternative scenario. I could explain you about Hidden armenians, about Treaty of Sevres, about the fact that this is an alternative scenario, so that people could find easter eggs and just play a game with their beloved leader, but you even didn't manage to Google, that Eduard Sharmazanov is also armenian, so he should also be yellow ( armenian nationalism((((( )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AlbertArmenia said:

Its a propaganda map author is Georgian and Turkey does not that have much Georgian, Greek and Bulgarian Population.The author dont know the People Exchange of Greece and Turkey after 1923. I have given the link below, the person who made this map did not show the source according to which this map was made. In addition, Turkey has not been publishing ethnically discriminating statistics on language since 1965.

Ethnolinguistic_map_of_caucasus_and_anatolia.thumb.jpg.f682d2833bd4a6dde12c61dcdbfe169b.jpg

(Dude just look the Georgians)

 

Edited by Lim10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AlbertArmenia said:

Don't play, I don't really care that Lim10 didn't like alternative scenario. I could explain you about Hidden armenians, about Treaty of Sevres, about the fact that this is an alternative scenario, so that people could find easter eggs and just play a game with their beloved leader, but you even didn't manage to Google, that Eduard Sharmazanov is also armenian, so he should also be yellow ( armenian nationalism((((( )

I've seen most of the easter eggs in your mod. But when it comes to the other issue, if I made a mod with the name "Turkey", I would not enlarge Turkey in such a meaningless way and I would not have such exaggerated alternative scenarios made. Still, since the mod is yours, it's not up to me, but it's not a very nice behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2023 at 8:14 PM, AlbertArmenia said:

Don't play, I don't really care that Lim10 didn't like alternative scenario. I could explain you about Hidden armenians, about Treaty of Sevres, about the fact that this is an alternative scenario, so that people could find easter eggs and just play a game with their beloved leader, but you even didn't manage to Google, that Eduard Sharmazanov is also armenian, so he should also be yellow ( armenian nationalism((((( )

When Are You Updated The Mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aras Valley campaign

Battle of Oltu

Battle of Alexandropol

Battle or Kars 1920

Battle of Baku

Battle of kovanbaşı

Operation Goranboy

Operation Horadiz

Offensive of Lachin

Battle of Goychay

Battle of Sulukh

Battle of Hadrut

Turkish-armenian war 1919-1920

Sebinkarahisar uprising

Madagiz Offensive

Operation Ring

Battle of Shushi

Sasun uprising

Battle of Maraş

Battle of Sarikamış

1920Rebellion de zangezur Əsgaran döyüşü

Aprel döyüşləri

Kürdəmir döyüşləri

Qaraməryəm döyüşləri

Battle of a-Atharib (1130)

Zengid campaign against

Antioch Əsgəran döyüşü

Siege of Alanya (1221)

Askeran clash Şamaxı əməliyyatı (1918)

Salyan döyüşləri

Haciqabul əməliyyatı (1918)

Qazançı əməliyyatı

Murovdağ döyüşləri

Türk Kurtuluş Savaşı Doğu

Cephesi

Fərrux əməliyyatı

Azərbaycan-Ermənistan sərhəd toqquşması (avqust, 2022)

Azərbaycan Xalq

Cümhuriyyətinin keçirdiyi döyüş əməliyyatları

Lənkəran aməliyyatı (1919)

Ağsu döyüşü (1918)

Pirəmsaq döyüşü

Marquşavan əməliyyatı

Həsənqaya əməliyyatı

Cilicia Campaign of Baybars (1276)

Battle of Great Barrack (1276)

Siege of Sis (1276)

Siege of Misis (1276)

Battle of Birecek (1276)

Sack of Ayas (1276)

Siege of Alanya (1221)

Siege of Anamur (1225)

Siege of Aydos (1225)

Siege of Aydusanc (1225)

Taşeli's Invasion (1225)

Battle of Taurus (1225)

Siege of Germianapolis (1 225)

Siege of Mut (1225)

Invasion of Isauria (1225)

Siege of Silifke (1225)

Siege of Çinçin (Second) (1225)

Cilicia Campaign of Kayqubad the Great (1225)

Siege of Viranşehir

Seljuks campaign to Armenia (1048)

Seljuks campaign to Armenia (1049)

The ruins of Armenia (1048)

The ruins of Armenia (1049)

Massacre Armenians in 1049 -10,000

Battle of Arcn (1049)

Battle of Karina (1 049)

Seljuks destroyed Arcn (1049)

Seljuks destroyed Karina (1049)

Third campaign to Armenia by

Toghrul bek

The ruins of Cities in Armenia x1

The ruins of Cities in Armenia x2

The ruins of Cities in Armenia x3

The ruins of Cities in Armenia x4

Battle of Kars (1054)

Battle of Ararat (1064)

Battle of Ani (1064)

The ruins of Ani (1064)

Battle of Suynik (1064)

Armenians smoke by Azerbaijans (Ak-Kuyunlu-Qora-Kuyunlu)

Battle of Gyanja

Battle of Sharur

Battle of Karabakh

Battle of Irevan

Battle of Dabil

Battle of Gafan

Battle of Agdam

Battle of Kars

Battle of Nakhichevan

Battle of Ordubad

Battle of Qazax

Battle of Şamkir

Battle Kiş

Battle of Argun

Battle of Kazanfar

Battle of Nakhta

Armenian smoke by Ottaman

Battle of Erevan (1584)

Battle of Nakichevan (1584)

Battle of Sharur (1584)

Battle of Kars (1584)

Battle of Van (1584)

Battle of Alexandropol (1584)

Battle of Karabakh (1584)

Battle of Agdam (1584)

Battle of Goychay (1584)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist_ÖMER1 said:

Aras Valley campaign

Battle of Oltu

Battle of Alexandropol

Battle or Kars 1920

Battle of Baku

Battle of kovanbaşı

Operation Goranboy

Operation Horadiz

Offensive of Lachin

Battle of Goychay

Battle of Sulukh

Battle of Hadrut

Turkish-armenian war 1919-1920

Sebinkarahisar uprising

Madagiz Offensive

Operation Ring

Battle of Shushi

Sasun uprising

Battle of Maraş

Battle of Sarikamış

1920Rebellion de zangezur Əsgaran döyüşü

Aprel döyüşləri

Kürdəmir döyüşləri

Qaraməryəm döyüşləri

Battle of a-Atharib (1130)

Zengid campaign against

Antioch Əsgəran döyüşü

Siege of Alanya (1221)

Askeran clash Şamaxı əməliyyatı (1918)

Salyan döyüşləri

Haciqabul əməliyyatı (1918)

Qazançı əməliyyatı

Murovdağ döyüşləri

Türk Kurtuluş Savaşı Doğu

Cephesi

Fərrux əməliyyatı

Azərbaycan-Ermənistan sərhəd toqquşması (avqust, 2022)

Azərbaycan Xalq

Cümhuriyyətinin keçirdiyi döyüş əməliyyatları

Lənkəran aməliyyatı (1919)

Ağsu döyüşü (1918)

Pirəmsaq döyüşü

Marquşavan əməliyyatı

Həsənqaya əməliyyatı

Cilicia Campaign of Baybars (1276)

Battle of Great Barrack (1276)

Siege of Sis (1276)

Siege of Misis (1276)

Battle of Birecek (1276)

Sack of Ayas (1276)

Siege of Alanya (1221)

Siege of Anamur (1225)

Siege of Aydos (1225)

Siege of Aydusanc (1225)

Taşeli's Invasion (1225)

Battle of Taurus (1225)

Siege of Germianapolis (1 225)

Siege of Mut (1225)

Invasion of Isauria (1225)

Siege of Silifke (1225)

Siege of Çinçin (Second) (1225)

Cilicia Campaign of Kayqubad the Great (1225)

Siege of Viranşehir

Seljuks campaign to Armenia (1048)

Seljuks campaign to Armenia (1049)

The ruins of Armenia (1048)

The ruins of Armenia (1049)

Massacre Armenians in 1049 -10,000

Battle of Arcn (1049)

Battle of Karina (1 049)

Seljuks destroyed Arcn (1049)

Seljuks destroyed Karina (1049)

Third campaign to Armenia by

Toghrul bek

The ruins of Cities in Armenia x1

The ruins of Cities in Armenia x2

The ruins of Cities in Armenia x3

The ruins of Cities in Armenia x4

Battle of Kars (1054)

Battle of Ararat (1064)

Battle of Ani (1064)

The ruins of Ani (1064)

Battle of Suynik (1064)

Armenians smoke by Azerbaijans (Ak-Kuyunlu-Qora-Kuyunlu)

Battle of Gyanja

Battle of Sharur

Battle of Karabakh

Battle of Irevan

Battle of Dabil

Battle of Gafan

Battle of Agdam

Battle of Kars

Battle of Nakhichevan

Battle of Ordubad

Battle of Qazax

Battle of Şamkir

Battle Kiş

Battle of Argun

Battle of Kazanfar

Battle of Nakhta

Armenian smoke by Ottaman

Battle of Erevan (1584)

Battle of Nakichevan (1584)

Battle of Sharur (1584)

Battle of Kars (1584)

Battle of Van (1584)

Battle of Alexandropol (1584)

Battle of Karabakh (1584)

Battle of Agdam (1584)

Battle of Goychay (1584)

Damn, why are you listing this shit. Half of them you have fucking lost. For example the battle of Sarikamish. Go kys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games