Age of History 3

gamer001

How to make mods for AOCII?

Would you like to know how to make mods for AOCII for PC?

I already know how to create maps, custom scenarios, change icons, but I wanted to learn how to make mods that change other aspects of the game, for example, building names, recruiting values, AI, etc. Citing examples: Age of Imperialism, Bloody Europe, AOH Elder Scrolls, etc.

From what I've seen in the few posts and videos that you have, it seems that you should change the game's code or install a program for that, but I never found a link or a clear indication of how to do this procedure

If anyone can help me, I really appreciate it

These are the java files inside of the jar file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MKRRXc6UQ9fo62SGPIt36Ak-L0v6pK6w/view?usp=drive_link To make changes, you need to edit and compile one of your java files to a class file and open the jar file with 7-zip and drag and drop the class file into the same folder the java file was in (most likely age/of/civilizations2/jakowski/lukasz)

Edited by 7terr