Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

Make this websites connection secure please?

Posted (edited)

@Łukasz Jakowski the website connection has for the longest time been not secure for some reason, this might discourage people from the community to stay here and engage, turning people away from aoh games, so i suggest MAYBE getting new servers or fixing the issue somehow

I copied the URL thru many safety detectors for website to see if there is some reason for this label, but found nothing, so really it's a shame that the website gets labeled this was like some credit card stealer website when its just a community of passionate gamers

Edited by OwnM3Z0

i find it kinda curious that the aoh forums are marked as "not secure" when that issue doesn't happen with other forums that are powered with invision community (at least the ones i've found with a quick google search, which are like 10).

so... fix the forums lukas 🗣🔥