Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

The AOH2 Editor Ported To AOH3 - Idea For Modders (Or Lukasz) For AOH3

Sadly nearly ALL THE EDITOR FEATURES HAVE BEEN LOCKED BEHIND TXT FILES, EVEN CREATING CUSTOM CIVS, which i find very annoying and completely destroys the charm of aoh2 where anyone from mobile or PC could Add their Own Civilizations and events and someone using android could do everything someone on PC could, now it feels like its not only locked in for PC users since such files wont be as accessible for android users without certain apps (and nobody is going to click through 234093543 files just to add a new custom civilization on android since most of the android gamers are very young people who don't know all that) and also it feels like its moving towards a modder specific feature where only people who watch the youtube videos and have experience can add such basic things as civilizations or events, it waters down the premise of AOH2 which was that anyone on any device could add new civilizations, new events, new unions and new formables thru the editor, but now all that is gone, which i really really dislike - what i propose is that either @Łukasz Jakowski fixes this (Which he explicitly said he won't so i'm not going to keep annoying him until he does he already has enough on his hands even though i would appreciate if the editor was more like AOH2) or you guys could port the AOH2 editor features to AOH3 to make it much easier without accessing the Files since the current system sucks for a lot of people, this is why im asking @uwut @Kerem Yılmaz and the creators of bloody europe 2 to consider once the game releases to make a mod that does exactly this for both PC and android since lukasz wont add it while keeping the Text file option because as i keep saying; events are completely screwed due to the ability of transferring provinces not existing in the text file, also im not shifting thru 1000 files to add gogogagaland as a civilization and also frantically search thru google for a proper flag instead of customizing one like in aoh2 (this will be impossible for android btw)

so you guys can either mod it, beg lukasz until he fixes it, or you can keep the most unique features of the game inaccessible for 90% of the fandom, your choice 

(last thing sorry if im too persistent on this or yap too much about it but i think it genuinely sucks)

Łukasz in past said that mostly players is playing by computer, not phone. This was very doubt thought and now we see the continious of this, the features restriction of phone version.  

But deleting the possibility to create a custom vassals is very sad, because how I Will create a great serbian North-America administration I don't realy know. I hope, at least this option will be in game 😭

5 hours ago, Naval said:

Łukasz in past said that mostly players is playing by computer, not phone. This was very doubt thought and now we see the continious of this, the features restriction of phone version.  

But deleting the possibility to create a custom vassals is very sad, because how I Will create a great serbian North-America administration I don't realy know. I hope, at least this option will be in game 😭

he deffo wasn't counting the pirated ones 💀

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• AoH3 – Help with translation of the Game
      Hi, I need your help translating the Age of History 3 to your native language.
      Your translation into your native language would be very helpful! ❤️

In the attachment is a file with new texts in the game to be translated.

How to make translation:

In the file there is list of texts in the game

The Left side is the key, do not change it!

The right side of each line after = is the translation to your language

Example:

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire = Choose an Advisor to Hire

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire is the key, don't change it

Correctly made translation:

ChooseAnAdvisorToHire = Your translated text
      ClickToHireAnAdvisor = Your translated text
      ClickToFireAnAdvisor = Your translated text

etc.

ShiftClickToInvestXTimes = Shift + Click to invest {0} times

In the place of {0} will be placed number or text

PerformTheActionXTimes = Perform the action {0,choice,0#{0} times|1#{0} time|1<{0,number,integer} times}

For now the game is translated to: Only English language!

translation.txt
    • Bloody Europe II | New update
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)

-Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future

-New fonts and music

-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union

-You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
    • Events - Common events for every civilization in the game
      Hi,
      in this topic, I am interested in your ideas for events that can happen for every Civilization in the game.
      I'm also interested in Missions for every Civilization.

Here is some example, have more than 10k army, have more than 5000 gold, build 10 buildings, recruit an Advisor, increase tax efficiency 20 times, be largest  producer of some resource in the world, unlock 5 Civilization legacies etc.
      • 187 replies
    • First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3
      First preview of the Alpha version of Age of History 3, YouTube.
      Release date: When it's ready 😛 Subscribe for more!

• Land units - Ideas AoH3
      AoH3 will have different types of land units.

In this topic we will write ideas for new land units. 

So the AoH 3 will have new battle system.

Representation of the battlefield in the game.

Land units will be grouped into 3 types. Each unit will have a different recruitment cost, attack, defense, movement speed and upkeep.

Groups determine the placement of units on the battlefield.

Each unit can be unlocked by researching technology and then upgraded.

Here is the current list of units with upgrades:

First line:

Warrior -> Light Footmen -> Heavy Infantry -> Infantry -> Line Infantry -> Modern Infantry

Hoplites -> Spearmen -> Pikeman -> Elite Pikeman -> Musketeer -> Riflemen -> Mechanized Infantry -> Modern Mechanized Infantry

First line side:

Horseman -> Elite Horseman -> Cavalry -> Tank -> Modern Tank

Second line:

Archer -> Bowmen -> Crossbowman -> Elite Crossbowman

Canon -> Field Cannon -> Artillery -> Modern Artillery

Early Airplane -> Airplane -> Modern Airplane

This is a very early version, so maybe something should be changed?

Or maybe an idea for a new type of unit with upgrades? I'm waiting for your suggestions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games