Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
DespotMilan

My new channel - Suggestion For First Scenario

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, DespotMilan said:

What i decided next -

  1. How could Hitler Won WW2   - About 1w
  2. WW3  - About 1w 5d
  3. Infection Scenario  (IN WORLD) -About 2w 5d

Infection Scenario  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DespotMilan said:

What i decided next -

  1. How could Hitler Won WW2   - About 1w
  2. WW3  - About 1w 5d
  3. Infection Scenario  (IN WORLD) -About 2w 5d

1.-How could Hitler Won WW2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok guys ill try to do How could Hitler Won WW2.   ONE QUESTION: Speak or Text?   My microphone is really crazy and when i talk its like im childish. After that im making Alternate History Of Communism (Every Month. Some time it will be year)  1938 (IDK) - 2020. I was my first project i didn't finished. Thank you alot of guys i have alot of support.And would you like to say me was this scenario 1.Bad  2.Good 3.Little Better Than Good 4.Excellent.Maybe ill start project in today or tommorow ill see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ill do Europe in a nutshell with this map. I just downloaded white (blank) map and then i deleted some little countires and lands. 

 

WHAT DO YOU THINK WITH WHAT SHOULD I START FIRST TO TALK IN THIS MAP

  1. Russia                              
  2. Turkey
  3. Germany
  4. Sweeden
  5. Serbia                                                                          This will be for Alterrnate Future Of Map (If i do that)
  6. Hungary
  7. Romania
  8. Greece
  9. England
  10. Finland

Europe in a nutshell.png

Edited by DespotMilan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DespotMilan said:

Ok guys ill try to do How could Hitler Won WW2.   ONE QUESTION: Speak or Text?   My microphone is really crazy and when i talk its like im childish. After that im making Alternate History Of Communism (Every Month. Some time it will be year)  1938 (IDK) - 2020. I was my first project i didn't finished. Thank you alot of guys i have alot of support.And would you like to say me was this scenario 1.Bad  2.Good 3.Little Better Than Good 4.Excellent.Maybe ill start project in today or tommorow ill see.

Umm,if the microphone is crazy,do it with text.This first scenario is "a little better than good" and don't give thanks about the support,you deserve it,your maps are very cool!

I'll wait for more maps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DespotMilan said:

Ill do Europe in a nutshell with this map. I just downloaded white (blank) map and then i deleted some little countires and lands. 

 

WHAT DO YOU THINK WITH WHAT SHOULD I START FIRST TO TALK IN THIS MAP

  1. Russia                              
  2. Turkey
  3. Germany
  4. Sweeden
  5. Serbia                                                                          This will be for Alterrnate Future Of Map (If i do that)
  6. Hungary
  7. Romania
  8. Greece
  9. England
  10. Finland

Europe in a nutshell.png

I think that Greece or Sweden can be good countries for begin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...