Age of History Games
mateyro999

Map worked until now help

Posted (edited)

so here is the thing i was doing a map right i was at 85 provinces aprox. then i do some more and for some reason its crashing when i load the map it didnt happen before.

and also its not the new provinces i literally deleted them and the map is not working im gonna leave the map and the background.

Thanks.

uru_L.png

uru_R.png

uruguay.rar

Edited by mateyro999

Posted (edited)

i feel like im not gonna get help

you probably won't. No one knows how to solve games that crash while loading a new map. It happened to many more people too

Edited by Ànex i Rux

On 8/9/2020 at 11:50 PM, Ànex i Rux said:

you probably won't. No one knows how to solve games that crash while loading a new map. It happened to many more people too

alright thank you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Commieslav
      Hi! I've recently started working on a WW1 scenario,and I plan on making it as realistic as possible. If anyone has any links that contain the industry/economy of each country (besides South America,I don't plan on making events for them since they didn't see much fighting),the human development index,diplomatic relations (besides the obvious), ethnic demographics (cores and stuff) and happiness/satisfaction with their country,please share it in the replies. Maps of the Middle East would also be useful, since I'm troubling to find maps with Nejd,Hejaz and Jabal Shammar on them,and also the maps of China and east Asia (some sources say Mongolia and Tibet were independent,some say they weren't.
      Update: Starting militaries of important countries are done,only a small number left!
    • By Underscore_
      Is it possible to add wonders images on android? I always confused about x and y things because i don't know about location provinces and to know the location provinces thing i need to use map editor but it need to use the computer.
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello, I was looking for a good background for the map of the earth, because the one that comes by default already bored me, could someone pass me some?
    • By Nofinle
      I have been trying to start AOC2 for a long time, but this fails. I've checked everything to see if I have unsuitable apps, but everything works. I can't give the game back either. I need help
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I wanted to know if someone has the solution to this bug that just happened to me and that does not let me play. The bug, which is very rare, makes it not let me continue the turn nor does it allow me to open the diplomacy tab, at first I thought my game is crashed, so I started a new one, but in this game the exact same thing happened , so I closed the game and reopened it, started a new game and the same thing happened, to make sure that the error was not from my PC, I rebooted my computer, but the same thing continued to happen, this happens since the last update. Do you know why and if you have a solution? thank you very much
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!