Age of History Games
ludwik893

Age of Eurasia

Zapraszamy! Pracuję nad mod dla Eurazji i Afryki Północnej. Koncentruje się na Azji Wschodniej (Chiny, Japonia, Korea), Indie, Persja, Europa Zachodnia, Rusi, Skandynawowie. Chciałbym poznać poglądy społeczności AoH2. Pierwsza wersja próbna będzie dostępna wkrótce.

Po pierwsze, przepraszam za mój polski, jestem łaciną i nie wiem nic o polskim, więc robię to w tłumaczeniu Jeśli chodzi o mod, byłby interesujący, który nie jest naprawiony tylko w Europie i tylko w niektórych częściach Azji Więc masz moje pełne wsparcie w tym modzie Mam nadzieję, że ta wersja próbna wkrótce będzie XD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Xjento
      (Read this before you start questioning things)
      I have not seen any thing to do with colonization and just the start date 1440, so I decided to do that a bit like eu4, Best played in 100 A.I aggressiveness.
      Im now in control for now.
      What this mod provides:
      Only England, France, Portugal and Castile colonize. (A.I will colonize faster than you so you have to compete or war) Events. (more for the future) Major powers do not die immediately. (depends on player action) Creation of dutchy of Prussia, polish - Lithuanian commonwealth, Spain, Tsardom of Russia and Austria-Hungary (soon japan) by events Ming is weakened a lot. (+ Civil war) Western Europe cant colonize Africa until 1480, exceptions are Nigeria and Angola. (that's why there is wastelands on the coasts) More realistic populations Tribes cant take all of America with armies If you defeat a western power you can free it's colonizes, such as thirteen colonizes, south Africa and more  It will stay kind of historical depending on what you do / choose or what the A.I chooses Cons of the mod:
      Still a lot of cancer. Not done yet. (Lacks Content) If your a tribe then don't border anyone until your a monarchy otherwise you are at war with western Europe. (I'm to dumb to fix)  Western Europe is 50+ technology points above the rest of the world, except Brandenburg and Muscovy Not even close to historical events such as when Columbus discovered America Less tribes ( I need to do this because if I don't then it will be less realistic) Warnings: Don't turn on wasteland provinces colonization
      How to set it up:
      1) Place both civilizations (the two folders on top) in 'civilisations_editor'
      2) Replace the original 1440 scenario with this Mod
      Current new Update 
      Discord: https://discord.gg/NG4mMdZsSN
      Helpers: @Trian RA(android) @siyomono0(created the mod)

link for updates
      Android: Here(updated)
      Pc
      4:1440.zip
      5:
      1440.rar
    • By Rafael Diego
      I made the images of 35 leaders from Asia, among them: Mohammed Bin Rachid Al Maktoun, Salman, Narendra Modi e mais.
      Donwload for PC:
      lideres asia e caucaso.zip
    • By FuseSelf555
      Today I'll present scenario about Modern East Europe & Central Asia
      Link here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4u31dddoexet0vx/Modern_Eastern_Europe_%26_Cntral_Asia.rar/file
    • By Giorgio
      AoHA+ is a modification dedicated to Improving vanilla Age of History Asia.
      The aim of this mod is to add new scenarios, civilizations and formable countries to improve Age of History Asia. I added too new types of government and changed the UI a bit to improve the game.
      THE MOD IS CURRENTLY A BETA, and for now only the Twentieth and Twenty oneth century are improved
      Scenarios:
      Other Content:
      300 New Civilizations (Version 0.1) 800 New Civilizations (Version 0.2);
      40 New Formable Civilizations (Version 0.1) 100 New Formable Civilizations (Version 0.2);
      14 Types of Goverment;
      New Wonders + Reworked Ui;
      Improved Flags and Civilizations Names (Version 0.2);

New Content In 0.2:
      Download:
      Download Link (Version 0.2): 
      PC = https://drive.google.com/file/d/13zaxwLmfdq3R1pomZz4pgNyN4o45MqLt/view?usp=sharing
      Download Link (Version 0.1): 
      PC = https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKe6mp5jrcHCIWqUXyyJaCALTeNs1svV/view?usp=sharing

• By pedrohmts
      My friend asked me which mod was this but as I don't know either I decided to ask here

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!