Jump to content
Age of History Games
Guest kubson

New units types

Recommended Posts

Guest kubson

Hay, are you thinking about add some new types of units like: infantry, tanks or motorized units ? For example these types are good for ww2 scenario. Pls, think about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2019 at 12:22 AM, Guest kubson said:

Hay, are you thinking about add some new types of units like: infantry, tanks or motorized units ? For example these types are good for ww2 scenario. Pls, think about this.

Our game is not about the second world war!

If you make different types of units, then for all, absolutely all eras!
It is difficult and takes a lot of time. Do you want this?
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Armolitskiy said:

Our game is not about the second world war!

If you make different types of units, then for all, absolutely all eras!
It is difficult and takes a lot of time. Do you want this?
 
 

At least he should introduce navy units and bonuses for them in a different tab for eras or something like that. No need for very different sprites, just add something minor for every navy unit -like "ACO", "ACI" and other abbreviations- and land unit. It wouldn't take much time, all he needs to do is get a navy sprite and add something for them to represent their normal era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustAnUser said:

At least he should introduce navy units and bonuses for them in a different tab for eras or something like that. No need for very different sprites, just add something minor for every navy unit -like "ACO", "ACI" and other abbreviations- and land unit. It wouldn't take much time, all he needs to do is get a navy sprite and add something for them to represent their normal era.

Do you propose to make air, sea and land forces? Then it will be good, because there will be only three types of troops, it is not so difficult to make them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...