Age of History Games
OhPancake

1865 | Update 2

Posted (edited)

Here you can find my 1865 scenario.

Hope you enjoy it !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featuring new civilizations : Electorate of Hesse ; Grand Duchy of Hesse ; United States of Colombia ; Principality of Serbia ; Principality of Montenegro ; Principality of Romania ; Unorganized Territories ; Rupert's Land ; British Columbia ; New Brunswick ; Nova Scotia ; Duchy of Nassau ; Grand Duchy of Baden ; Kingdom of Württemberg.

Featuring new leaders : Napoleon III ; Nikolas I ; Milan I. (with images !)

NOTE : I know its the civil war between USA and CSA but the Unorginized Territories technically belongs to the USA but i wanted to make it more balanced more faire for anyone wanted to play has CSA. But with no mechanics for this type of lands, I made UT has a vassals of USA.

Update 2 changes :

Added : Rupert's Land ; British Columbia ; New Brunswick ; Nova Scotia ; Duchy of Nassau ; Grand Duchy of Baden ; (Kingdom) Württemberg ; Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia ; Canada ; Dominion of Newfoundland ; Ottoman Tunisia : Ottoman Tripolitania ; Hejaz ; Yemen.

Added civilizations information for : French Empire ; Württemberg.

Added Leaders : Napoleon III ; Nikolas I ; Milan I.

Removed / Replaced : Mainz ; Duchy of Baden ; Duchy of Württemberg ; County of Nassau.

Fixed : With an invisible looped event, Unorganizied Territories will no longer attack CSA if war is declared.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

image.png.18b9ce1f67d390f3c795f9be300d8601.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

image.thumb.png.7a298e13bbb11be136215ae3e6555b0c.png__________________________________________________________________________________________

image.thumb.png.ff1886c5074939ea118018de143f2c3b.png

>> LINK<<

Edited by OhPancake

On 5/2/2022 at 10:44 PM, OhPancake said:

Hope you enjoy it !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featuring new civilizations : Electorate of Hesse ; Grand Duchy of Hesse ; United States of Colombia ; Principality of Serbia ; Principality of Montenegro ; Principality of Romania ; Unorganized Territories ; Rupert's Land ; British Columbia ; New Brunswick ; Nova Scotia ; Duchy of Nassau ; Grand Duchy of Baden ; Kingdom of Württemberg.

NOTE : I know its the civil war between USA and CSA but the Unorginized Territories technically belongs to the USA but i wanted to make it more balanced more faire for anyone wanted to play has CSA. But with no mechanics for this type of lands, I made UT has a vassals of USA.

Update 2 changes :

Added : Rupert's Land ; British Columbia ; New Brunswick ; Nova Scotia ; Duchy of Nassau ; Grand Duchy of Baden ; (Kingdom) Württemberg ; Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia ; Canada ; Dominion of Newfoundland.

Removed / Replaced : Mainz ; Duchy of Baden ; Duchy of Württemberg ; County of Nassau.

Fixed : With an invisible looped event, Unorganizied Territories will no longer attack CSA if war is declared.

image.thumb.png.7a298e13bbb11be136215ae3e6555b0c.png__________________________________________________________________________________________

>> LINK<<

Scenario updated

On 5/2/2022 at 10:44 PM, OhPancake said:

Hope you enjoy it !

Update 2 changes :

Added : Rupert's Land ; British Columbia ; New Brunswick ; Nova Scotia ; Duchy of Nassau ; Grand Duchy of Baden ; (Kingdom) Württemberg ; Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia ; Canada ; Dominion of Newfoundland ; Ottoman Tunisia : Ottoman Tripolitania ; Hejaz ; Yemen.

>> LINK<<

Next update

image.thumb.png.1eb9967fff6993359ab09fe34beb1c21.png