Age of Civilizations
Tincho987

Does anyone know how this is solved?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SES
      before google +  close dementor had a lot of work done. where it gone?
    • By xxxtentacion
      He visto que en algunas provincias no sale el nombre y dice "fokus" o simplemente este es incorrecto. Me gustaria saber si hay alguna forma de cambiar el nombre a ciertas provincias. Soy nuevo en el juego
    • By Tincho987
      --------------- Detectar idiomaAfricaansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (simplificado) Chino (Tradicional) CingalésCoreanoCorsoHaitiano criolloCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolesperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreohindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínDejar enLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratímongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol     DOWNLOAD 2.0 ARGENTINA MOD: Content: - New map (512 provinces) - Tucuman Added - Uñac, Manzur and Arcioni gobernators added - 2 scenarios: . Provinces 2019 . Argentinian Atlas Rebelation (Javier Milei´s proposal) - Correct departaments of provinces - and more!   there are no screenshots of what the scenarios are like because the mod had to do it on my brother's pc because my files can not be supported on my pc and the game falls   DOWNLOAD 2.0           DOWNLOAD! (VERSION 1.0)  

• By PETER
      No matter how hard I try, how many different times I turn off colonization of wasteland provinces, nations continue to colonize.  I turned off colonization of wasteland provinces in:
      the editor setting up wasteland provinces In the editor when setting up required tech for colonization (which btw is never followed anyway) In the options just before starting a new game Yet colonization of wasteland provinces still persists.  If I get rid of the Americas for a scenario, I do not expect for them to get colonized.  This is annoying and I need help!
    • By Hiking1
      When pressing the button Provinces it should show in a different blu-ish color in your vassals, after all you control them
  • Popular Now