Age of History 3
RostislavMerte

meme

Posted (edited)
On 2/25/2023 at 6:14 PM, RostislavMerte said:

seriously,why chinese decided to spam random bot bullshit in forums? slice masters

7cf1ox.jpg

I can understand your frustration with spam in forums. It can be really annoying. However, it's not necessarily specific to any one group or country. Bots and spam can come from anywhere and are usually driven by people looking to promote products, spread malware, or just disrupt communities. It's a global issue, and many forums are constantly working to improve their filters and defenses against such spam. If you come across this kind of content, it's best to report it to the forum moderators so they can take appropriate action.

Edited by meetinggarlic

13 hours ago, meetinggarlic said:

I can understand your frustration with spam in forums. It can be really annoying. However, it's not necessarily specific to any one group or country. Bots and spam can come from anywhere and are usually driven by people looking to promote products, spread malware, or just disrupt communities. It's a global issue, and many forums are constantly working to improve their filters and defenses against such spam. If you come across this kind of content, it's best to report it to the forum moderators so they can take appropriate action.

I'm talking about AoH2 forums,where spam is entirely in chinese. Just chinese. For some reason,despite 1. chinese government being strict about the internet,and 2. Actual non bot chinese people contributing to AoH2 a lot

13 hours ago, meetinggarlic said:

btw this post is almost 2 yrs old