Age of History 3
UnknownVietnamese

Mod Idea: An Era of Chaos - 2040 (I need help from developers)

The Sixth Poll: The Ideology Trees  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I need help for my mod Idea.... I can't develop it due to have exams, have acquired a laptop recently.

-An Era of Chaos - 2040-

Reminder: This is just an idea of a mod...

Hi, as you can see, I need help from developers for a mod I thought since I play multiple mods from the community. I feel joy, dissatisfied or bored. This mod will have over 500 new civilizations, and added 2 main scenario with the same name, about other scenarios, you guys will suggest due to the fact that this is just an idea. The focus on map is Sieg Edition Map (yes, no making map). This mod will support English, Vietnamese. About other languages, you can suggest but you guys need to translate it. About trees, we are now adding Mongol Unity Tree, with Imperial International tree second and the third... uhh, let's keeps voting, I guess.

That's it for now, I hope you will help me achieve it.

Discord: https://discord.gg/EZhKm3z5hG

Here's the logo:

Screenshot_2023_0928_213343.png

Edited by UnknownVietnamese
Change everything up to date

On 8/31/2023 at 5:36 AM, UnknownVietnamese said:

I need help for my mod Idea.... I can't develop my mod due to my PC is broken

-An Era of Chaos-

Reminder: This is just an idea of a mod...

Hi, as you can see, I need help from developers for a mod I thought since I play multiple mods from the community. I feel joy, dissatisfied or bored. This mod will have over 500 new civilizations, and added 1 scenario with the same name, about other scenarios, you guys will suggest due to the fact that this is just an idea. The focus on map is the world with 5100 land provinces, and 123 sea provinces. This mod will support English, and will translate into Vietnamese by me. About other languages, you can suggest but you guys need to translate it as well or just call others...

That's it for now, I hope you will help me achieve it.

great, hope it will be good my comrade

The First Flag Show

This is Altai SSR, a part of USSR, in the mod, I intend it to have trees, a tree for staying in USSR, and trees of going out of the USSR, including the Republicanism tree, Democracy tree, Nationalism tree and Mongol Unity tree.

altai-ssr.png

It's Mongol Unity tree. The Second poll will be about the details of the broad answer like if most chose idea trees first, then what ideas, until then, you have to wait.

8 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Guys, choose idea trees, his gonna add Mongol Empire Big Tree From Genghis To End OF Mongol Empire 

The Second Flag Show

This is all flags related to Altai SSR. The first one is the Republic of Altai, for both of Republicanism tree and Democracy tree, the Altai Confederation for the Nationalism tree, and Tannu Altai for the Mongol Unity tree.

2560px-Flag_of_Altai_Republic.svg.png

Confederated_Republic_of_Altai_(1921-1922)_svg.thumb.png.4133e20e86ad0be965ca3f3597c5eb69.png

Altai_Republic_flag_submission_1992_11.svg.png

Add suggestions from @Emir of Granada

8 hours ago, UnknownVietnamese said:

The Second Flag Show

This is all flags related to Altai SSR. The first one is the Republic of Altai, for both of Republicanism tree and Democracy tree, the Altai Confederation for the Nationalism tree, and Tannu Altai for the Mongol Unity tree.

2560px-Flag_of_Altai_Republic.svg.png

Flag_of_the_Confederated_Republic_of_Altai_(1921–1922).png

Altai_Republic_flag_submission_1992_11.svg.png

the seconf flag look like Argentinian reich ngl

Just now, Barkley Churchill said:

Mongol unity tree will be in Mongol Medieval scenario yes and starting Genghis Untill End of Mongol Empire? Is this what brother planned? 

Yes, I will also add it when it have the most vote, otherwise, it must halted.

24 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

no it is  different

Confederated_Republic_of_Altai_(1921-1922)_svg.thumb.png.4133e20e86ad0be965ca3f3597c5eb69.png

the first swastika is mostly associated by nz, but this one is buddist-hindu one

Ok, it will be. If you have more suggestions, why don't you go to my server to tell me about it.

The Third Flag Show

This is Buryat SSR, another vassal of USSR. With flags for Democracy tree and Republicanism tree, under the name Republic of Buryatia (the second one), Nationalism tree, under the name Buryatia (the third one), and Mongol Unity tree, under the name Tannu Buryat (the fourth one).

Tno_buryatia.png

1200px-Flag_of_Buryatia.svg.png

21353-ust-orda-buryat-okrug_400px.jpg

Flag_of_Kabansky_rayon_(Buryatia).png