Age of History 3
uwut

Blitzkrieg beta 1 released

On 3/28/2024 at 2:33 AM, uwut said:

New Chinese event code added into mod! What it includes?

Now its possible to see theres how many events on your scenario

Now its possible to search events

now its possible search decisions
image.thumb.png.5f4b47b2f9e9ae7e8309565acca8f7a4.png image.thumb.png.84f4f89f0445c6ba94f03ead26c985c6.png

I made it in the summer of 2023, event and resolution search, and event switch leader and civilization name, android pop-up soft keyboard

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! About 2 years ago, I correctly said that UWUT engine had a virus... please see the VIRUSTOTAL I took 2 years ago. I CANNOT BELIEVE you guys are so stupid you wouldn't believe my objective reasoning and pure facts!! THIS IS what you guys get for discriminating against a true Trump Patriot. I wished NO HARM upon anyone, except UWUT for putting a virus into his mod. Maybe you guys will believe from now on.
 There are only a few months left until we need to do the ultimate good: vote Trump into power. Trump2024!

912333.PNG

11 hours ago, audrikney said:

"I block who I want, I silence who I want. I accept no conditions except an apology and a return to the server. I am the host and I am the dictator, no one can tell me what to do."  - Uwut 2024

Did he say this on Discord?

On 4/20/2024 at 9:15 PM, trumpvoter2024 said:

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! About 2 years ago, I correctly said that UWUT engine had a virus... please see the VIRUSTOTAL I took 2 years ago. I CANNOT BELIEVE you guys are so stupid you wouldn't believe my objective reasoning and pure facts!! THIS IS what you guys get for discriminating against a true Trump Patriot. I wished NO HARM upon anyone, except UWUT for putting a virus into his mod. Maybe you guys will believe from now on.
 There are only a few months left until we need to do the ultimate good: vote Trump into power. Trump2024!

912333.PNG

uwut engine didnt existed 2 years ago  and
the real outcome when you test it: also theres something named "false positive"
also wtf how a aoh2 mod can have virus??
image.thumb.png.7b08fe52181a00ebfff68548e8b43b1b.png

Edited by uwut

On 4/22/2024 at 7:26 AM, Scheissenberg said:

did bro put a virus on his mod 💀

bruh, no??
a aoh2 mod cant have virus all this claims are stupid, i proved before that mod doesnt has virus

6 minutes ago, uwut said:

uwut engine didnt existed 2 years ago  and
the real outcome when you test it: also theres something named "false positive"
also wtf how a aoh2 mod can have virus??
image.thumb.png.7b08fe52181a00ebfff68548e8b43b1b.png

The ‘2 years ago‘ part, or even his username and political mentions shows how much of a ‘point’ he has lol

i mean theres no logic to care about "uwut has ip grabber" "uwut has virus" things

they are attacking me because i dont know, maybe they  are jealous

also its weird that this posts are still staying even they promised post deletes while peacing

Edited by uwut

1 minute ago, uwut said:

i mean theres no logic to care about "uwut has ip grabber" "uwut has virus" things

they are attacking me because i dont know, maybe they  are jealous

I used to believe this but I think now that it's not really real, and if I keep believing and incitating this, it'll mean that I'm just an ignorant toxic person

3 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I used to believe this but I think now that it's not really real, and if I keep believing and incitating this, it'll mean that I'm just an ignorant toxic person

thanks ❤️

also if my goal is grab peobles ip, why beta test is special on discord server

Edited by uwut

On 4/21/2024 at 6:49 PM, audrikney said:

"I block who I want, I silence who I want. I accept no conditions except an apology and a return to the server. I am the host and I am the dictator, no one can tell me what to do."  - Uwut 2024

i didnt said something like this.

banning and blocking members that hates me raids server and slanders isnt normal? what do you want, spew hate, slander and doesnt get banned? you littelary used corepped screenshots to humiliate me, banning peoble agaisnt rules is a dictatorship?

Edited by uwut

12 hours ago, uwut said:

i didnt said something like this.

banning and blocking members that hates me raids server and slanders isnt normal? what do you want, spew hate, slander and doesnt get banned? you littelary used corepped screenshots to humiliate me, banning peoble agaisnt rules is a dictatorship?

:3 skill issues

On 4/20/2024 at 1:15 PM, trumpvoter2024 said:

912333.PNG

Wouldn't doubt it, UWUT engine is bloated as hell already. This is why about a few months ago I compiled my own in-house engine to work off of. surprisingly isn't difficult considering 90% of UWUT engine's good features are just yoinked from foreign developers.

The EXE is also quite sketchy, no reason to not make it a jar file if there wasn't any intention to do anything malicious. although until the older jars are de-compiled and looked through, there isn't any evidence suggesting it's a virus, although I do think bloatware might be a better term.
Either way, moral of the story: compile your own stuff, don't let some guy step on your hands claiming he's the next coming of ataturk.

Edited by Thefernofrommars

37 minutes ago, Thefernofrommars said:

Wouldn't doubt it, UWUT engine is bloated as hell already. This is why about a few months ago I compiled my own in-house engine to work off of. surprisingly isn't difficult considering 90% of UWUT engine's good features are just yoinked from foreign developers.

The EXE is also quite sketchy, no reason to not make it a jar file if there wasn't any intention to do anything malicious. although until the older jars are de-compiled and looked through, there isn't any evidence suggesting it's a virus, although I do think bloatware might be a better term.
Either way, moral of the story: compile your own stuff, don't let some guy step on your hands claiming he's the next coming of ataturk.

why last versions was exe file: exe file is looks better in alot conditions, also jars and exes has same security + blitzkrieg last version has jar file + exe file can work without downloading java 

ah yes i become virus due to transforming jar files to exe

10 minutes ago, uwut said:

why last versions was exe file: exe file is looks better in alot conditions, also jars and exes has same security + blitzkrieg last version has jar file + exe file can work without downloading java 

ah yes i become virus due to transforming jar files to exe

You clearly didn't read anything of what I said, lmfao.