Age of History 3
uwut

Blitzkrieg beta 1 released

2 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Looks good. I wonder what these will do to the gameplay 

affects on country, happiness income modifiers etc

Will a system of influence in countries be possible? I say that only the 10 powers can use it and that this helps them accept alliances or things like that, I also suggest improving the peace treaties since they are a bit horrible. @uwut

Battle system upgrades
the battle system moved to latest version of uwut engine that its very similar to hoi4

* fixed issue of defenders got very much more casualities then attackers (that was making defending very worse and making military experience very op)

* added field withd limit 1 million, if theres more than 1 million armies on **1 province** only 1 million of them will be join to battle because its not possible to fit them on a small province

image.png.1ef5e1c8955b68f3700d3098ea8fdc06.png

On 3/7/2024 at 3:58 AM, juanesbodrio said:

Will a system of influence in countries be possible? I say that only the 10 powers can use it and that this helps them accept alliances or things like that, I also suggest improving the peace treaties since they are a bit horrible. @uwut

good idea, for peace treaties i added change goverment demand idk what to add more

On 24/02/2024 at 06:16, uwut said:

Sistema de nacionalidade Blitzkrieg;
agora, em vez de populações de países, há nacionalidades como o núcleo do Reich alemão são "alemães" em vez de Reich alemão

vamos dar outro exemplo; a população da Coreia do Sul e da Coreia do Norte é "coreana" e por isso seus núcleos são iguais e eles não precisam se assimilar
imagem.png.53fe1c10187410552bc7dacf1feb57bd.png

I see you did a great job while I was gone, you're practically making a game within a game, I'm impressed

An idea to complement your Idea of Nationality is you create Cultural Groups, just like EU4, for example Culture of Granada and Aragon are in the same Cultural Group as Spain, which means they are from an accepted culture within your culture, Of course you can assimilate them into your culture, it costs less and faster to assimilate them, but it is not necessary.

Another idea you could also put is Civilization, it is above the Cultural Group and it influences the Assimilation of that people into their culture, for example I am the Kingdom of Portugal, I have Portuguese Culture, I am in the Iberian Cultural group, I am in Western Civilization, if I am for India, for example, and conquering any province in the region, it would cost a lot and take a long time to assimilate Indians, due to several factors.

1st they are not part of my Nationality

2° they are not part of my Cultural Group

3° they are not part of my Civilization

But just the fact that the province that I conquered meets one of these 3 requirements already facilitates the assimilation of the territory. One last suggestion from me is to have random events, it can harm me or benefit me, after all events keep Ck2 and EU4 unpredictable, this would make your political system a little more spicy, if you know what I mean.

A piece of advice to you @uwut don't focus too much on maps or scenarios, as there is no shortage of scenarios in this community, instead dedicate yourself completely to changing the game, make your mod a thousand times better than the vanilla version, in any case you are going great, keep it up, I'll come back when your mod is released, until then I'll keep playing Vic2.

1 hour ago, BasaraMestre said:

I see you did a great job while I was gone, you're practically making a game within a game, I'm impressed

An idea to complement your Idea of Nationality is you create Cultural Groups, just like EU4, for example Culture of Granada and Aragon are in the same Cultural Group as Spain, which means they are from an accepted culture within your culture, Of course you can assimilate them into your culture, it costs less and faster to assimilate them, but it is not necessary.

Another idea you could also put is Civilization, it is above the Cultural Group and it influences the Assimilation of that people into their culture, for example I am the Kingdom of Portugal, I have Portuguese Culture, I am in the Iberian Cultural group, I am in Western Civilization, if I am for India, for example, and conquering any province in the region, it would cost a lot and take a long time to assimilate Indians, due to several factors.

1st they are not part of my Nationality

2° they are not part of my Cultural Group

3° they are not part of my Civilization

But just the fact that the province that I conquered meets one of these 3 requirements already facilitates the assimilation of the territory. One last suggestion from me is to have random events, it can harm me or benefit me, after all events keep Ck2 and EU4 unpredictable, this would make your political system a little more spicy, if you know what I mean.

good ideas thanks

1 hour ago, BasaraMestre said:

A piece of advice to you @uwut don't focus too much on maps or scenarios, as there is no shortage of scenarios in this community, instead dedicate yourself completely to changing the game, make your mod a thousand times better than the vanilla version, in any case you are going great, keep it up, I'll come back when your mod is released, until then I'll keep playing Vic2.

thanks, for scenarios they will be detailed because i dont like simplified scenarios they should be realistic

Late march? Good enough but here's the thing, Remember guys this is brother uwut we are listening to, when brother uwut says soon it sometimes mean 3 weeks, and if brother says done in 1 week, sometimes it means delay for 2 weeks and so forth and on, perhaps when brother say late march, brother mean see you later suckaa! Lol just kidding, pure for entertainment only 

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 11:10 AM, Hitler the secend said:

Is there a way to add an on/off toggle for the autoplan and auto distribution options so we know if they are active or not? 

already their name changing if they are on or of
autoplan - noautoplan

Edited by uwut