Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

The Heart of Your Civilization - Province

2 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Greetings, leaders! Today's development diary delves into the beating heart of your Civilization: your provinces. These diverse regions hold the key to your Civilization's prosperity and military might. Let's explore the intricate details that define each province and the tools at your disposal to optimize them.

265ead7ef1c3ec7be3d29521ee0dfcc4e8578c2e.png

Lay of the Land:
The terrain of your provinces plays a crucial role. From fertile plains offering bountiful harvests to rugged mountains fostering hardy warriors, each type offers unique bonuses. Understanding your terrain is key to maximizing your province's potential.

8e635ea0bead41b3092a7d5d0df7ca26fc994a32.png

[...]

Full text:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/2772750/announcements/detail/7792991106427166077

cool

13 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Greetings, leaders! Today's development diary delves into the beating heart of your Civilization: your provinces. These diverse regions hold the key to your Civilization's prosperity and military might. Let's explore the intricate details that define each province and the tools at your disposal to optimize them.

Lay of the Land:
The terrain of your provinces plays a crucial role. From fertile plains offering bountiful harvests to rugged mountains fostering hardy warriors, each type offers unique bonuses. Understanding your terrain is key to maximizing your province's potential.

[...]

Full text:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/2772750/announcements/detail/7792991106427166077

How's the distance from capital being measured, may I ask?

31 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Lay of the Land:

[...]

Full text:

The 3th Dev Diary Is Now Out The AOH3 Is Very Close To Release!👌

2 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

It is not close to release.

In config of the map you set:

DistanceKm: 1.95,

1px width * 1.95 = X Km

Oh that's right.

So I'm sorry I very happy and can't control myself.

And I understand the configuration of map now.

3 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

It is not close to release.

In config of the map you set:

DistanceKm: 1.95,

1px width * 1.95 = X Km

I must say I am loving these development diaries. However, it would be nice if you could talk about the modding side of things because it is important and should be included.

2 minutes ago, qxz said:

I must say I am loving these development diaries. However, it would be nice if you could talk about the modding side of things because it is important and should be included.

There are a lot of things missing like how to import maps more map editor features

6 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Lay of the Land:

[...]

Full text:

make it so that in the 12th-13th century the Mongols had an advantage in the steppe and an additional bonus to the attack of horse archers, light and light cavalry, as well as +60 morale and...
ok, I’ll write in full about the fact that the Greatest of Khans can have such bonuses
    +0.1 light cavalry siege progress
    +0.1 cavalry archer siege progress
−50% army gold content.
+2 Diplomacy
     +2 fight
     +1 Control
+25 Opinion from the same culture
+75 to the vassal limit
+25% to resistance to hostile plans
     −25 Chance of success of enemy machinations

I think there must be 2 options when a province's dominant religion differs from your civilization's, it’s to accept it. This could bring the same result, even better.  

Due to this option being available in the 19th century, a law could unlock this option. 

2 hours ago, Wayne23lololh said:

I think there must be 2 options when a province's dominant religion differs from your civilization's, it’s to accept it. This could bring the same result, even better.  

Due to this option being available in the 19th century, a law could unlock this option. 

Yes, this can happen in modern times, when there can be several state religions.