krauser3ful

Crusades, jihad and electoral votes.

The game is very good, but if you add some other things you could improve it even more.

I would love to see in the game a system of religions with which civilizations improve or worsen their relationships depending on the religion they have, in addition, that Christians from time to time can go to a crusade, especially when Muslims have some territory important as Jerusalem, and that in turn the Muslims have Jihad.

On the other hand, I would like to see a voting system within the countries with democracy, something very similar to the voting system that has the Holy Empire, I do not ask for something very complex, but, something basic, such as voting for a fascist ideology, or a Left or right and that influences the change of government, would be very entertaining, all that would make the world in the game feel even more alive.

Another thing, it would be great if the players who play like the papacy could summon crusades, of course, putting limitations on them like waiting for a certain time to be able to summon another crusade and things like that. Or the issue of excommunication, that the papacy can excommunicate Christians who always fight with other Christians.

If you could add all those things, the game could attract more people, those little details can change the whole course of a game and it would be very interesting to live those experiences.

20 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

If you could add all those things, the game could attract more people, those little details can change the whole course of a game and it would be very interesting to live those experiences.

I agree with all you said in this topic!