Age of History 3
Jaagup

What being the holy Roman emperor gives?

Question

I have been really enjoying playing as these small holy Roman empire countries and when I got big enough I became the emperor and I have no idea what I can do as the emperor what others cant. I think there should be a more in depth tutorial in the game what teaches about holy Roman empire and all other not so obvious features. All help is welcome.

6 answers to this question

On 2/24/2021 at 12:23 PM, PottoChip said:

it does bruh... you get huge diplomatic bonuses and if you declare war on someone outside the holy roman empire all the holy roman countries join you

nope it doesnt

but you get the "great power" mark so its cool either way

Edited by kolega_muffin

Are you sure you are on the right thread? Holy Roman empire gives a negitave bonus to alliances with others outside the empire if you are a part of it and a positive bonus to alliances to others within the empire. Basically it's pointless and you don't get any extra diplomatic points. You probably lost an enemy it gained a friend.

On 2/26/2021 at 2:13 PM, kolega_muffin said:

nope it doesnt

but you get the "great power" mark so its cool either way

The great power mark is just when you reach a certain rank in the rankings I think it is top 10