Age of History 3
Maxim SPR

Union bags

Question

Ukrainian language:

Як вийти з союзу? Я створив союз Україна-Угорщина, але на мапі був клаптик землі, який був Угорщиною. Я запропонував союз і в мене тепер союз Україна-Угорщина-Угорщина. Як вийти з союзу?! Допоможіть!

Poland:

Jak wyjść ze sojuszu? Stworzyłem sojusz Ukraina-Węgry, ale na mapie był kawałek ziemi, którym były Węgry. Zaproponowałem sojusz, a teraz mam sojusz Ukraina-Węgry-Węgry. Jak wyjść ze związku ?! Pomoc!

English:
How to get out of union? I have created the Ukraine-Hungary alliance, but on the map there was a piece of land that was Hungary. I proposed an alliance and now I have the Ukraine-Hungary-Hungary alliance. How to get out of the union ?! Help!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet